Ok so a shop I go to now and again have getting in a few schecters, No C-1's unfortunly! They got in the Omen 6 extreame, the Demon 6 and the 006.

So im looking for a new guitar and wondering out of those 3 models which is it best!!
never heard of the first two but the 006 is pretty good.
Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade
Ibanez RG220B
Dean Vendetta 1.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech XMM Metal Master
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
What? check em out some schecters have crappey buils quility at the schecter factor they got a blob of black paint on the white neck of my tempest and then clearcoated over it as well as some dents too. its still a shit hot guitar tho
It depends what music u want to play if is metal etc then the Demon 6 but if not metal i would go for the 006 or the omen extreme see whitch one you like.I have a schecter omen 6 and its good for the price.
My Gear

Guitars
Custom Strat
Schecter Omen 6 Extreme
Ibanez S470
Yamaha FG730
Amps
Laney VC15
Blackstar HT-5
Effects
Digitech GNX3
Boss OD-20
Vox Wah
Marshall Echohead
Satchurator

Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever
Yeah, you should try 'em out. Schecters are sexy peices of guitars, but the builds can be a bit lopsided in a few cases. But if you find a guitar with a good build, go for it. They are great for the price
is the demon the one with the bats on the neck and the floyd? with the EMG hz's? if it is its an OK guitar for the money, i had one but i got rid of it
Quote by bluesychris
Now You Sir have one hell of a guitar and look more alive and look to have more stage presence than anyone else I've seen on this forum