Poll: well what would YOU do?
Poll Options
View poll results: well what would YOU do?
I'd do exacly what you did.
57 64%
no just walk past.
31 35%
Voters: 89.
Page 1 of 2
On the way home from a freinds a saw a group of chavs having one of there lil' fights (well I say a fight it was more of a btich slap-up), being 2-3 years younger then me ( I'm 16 and a pretty well-trained fighter) I could've taken them all out.

1 of the 2 groups was walking away and the other was following. Both were shouting abuse and i could see what was going to happen so I walked in between. Eventully the group in front stopped. After trading a few insults I could tell the dispute was manly between 2 of my freinds (yes I'm freinds with few chavs). Now the 2 of mates (I go back real far with one before the word "chav" was ever herd of), broke fists at each other and I quickly moved in and broke it up.

At 1st it seemed like I'd done a good thing, one group talked to me and said I shouldn't have broken it up be cause it didn't involve me, next time I should just let it play out.

I shouldn't let my freinds beat the shit into each other, but the chavs were right, I shouldn't get involved in fights that don't involve me.

Now UG what would YOU do in the same situation?
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
I would of watched, and if it really escalated then I would of stepped in.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
I would do the same thing if I was confident I could beat them all up (i.e if they were younger and weaker than me)
Quote by bassmaniac101

+1, says my conscience.

ME, however, would have ran in fear of somebody seeing me and wanting to hit me.

Me = does not like pain, and does not want to be hit.

...Me = pussy.

P.S. Wtf is a "chav" exactly?
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by bassmaniac101

yeah, that sounds like what i would have done...

what's a chav?
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
I'd done the same as you.

Chav: Lager drinking youth wearing tracky, having anominous sex with various partners, looking for fights/money, dangerous in large groups.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
there's nothing wrong with fighting. let them, if they must.
Only make sure it's one-on-one, and without weapons.
As soon as there're weapons, call the cops.
Seriously.
Let 'em fight it out to the death.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
So a chav is like a gangster poser?
Quote by thrashster
Dude it doesnt matter how fast you can play, its the color of your skin that matters.

The first step to failure is trying

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
dude it all depends, back in the day I used to love getting into fights, in fact me and my friends tried to pick fights all the time. but now i'd have to stop any of my friends from fighting someone.
An escalator can never break, it can only become temporarily stairs.
Man, that is one of those hard ones to make! You just have to think what you value more, your friends or the chance youll get beaten aswell. Id have left it mate
OHHHH, so a chav is a wigger. Yeah I'd have to step in, there's nothing I hate more than middle class white kids who think its cool to act like they have no money and live in the ghetto.
well, i actually voted for what you did... but i probably would have beat the shit out of them... i hate people like that... fucking wiggers
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
it's so ridicuolous, i can't believe that kind of behavior is still idolized, pull up your ****ing pants, get a job, and speak proper english. in the ghetto putting rims on your car and shit is supposed to give you respect, in suburbs it makes you look like an asshole. if you sag your pants please punch yourself in the throat for me
Wiggers can be harmless even if they do act embarrassing. Chavs are little shits who go around in hoodies and steal stuff from innocent people whilst intimidating them. Some chavs may actually end up working in McDonalds and actually help benefit the economy. The rest will fart around and eventually die of an STD or get stabbed by another Chav. Good riddance.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
I would have run a safe distance away, and watched. I've had my ass kicked and recieved too many threats to want to go anywhere near chavs fighting, be they my friends or not.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
beaten the hell into all of them before checking to see who they were, as soon as i saw they were chavs i just would've flipped.
I hate seeing people beating each other up i would have to of broken it up!
Quote by LilVikingboy
+1, says my conscience.

ME, however, would have ran in fear of somebody seeing me and wanting to hit me.

Me = does not like pain, and does not want to be hit.

...Me = pussy.

+ 1

...minus the 'what is a chav' bit...i know what a chav is unfortunately
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I would have fought them hahaha, I like to fight.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
if it escalates beat the shit out of them but other wise let it play out it could have been funny
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
You did a good thing, I'm not brave enough to do that. In my experience, large groups of chavs are bloody intimidating.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Chavs are like the velociraptors of the dinosaur world.
You can take out 5-6 with your shotgun but eventually you're gonna reload.

I wouldn't want my friends to get hurt so I'd step in.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
My stance is: I encourage my friends to fight if they feel like it (as long as it's reasonable^^), but I won't allow my friends to get hurt, so I'd do the same thing as you, in fact I've just realised I have done so in the past.
Quote by Pharoah
Can God create a hot dog so hot even he couldn't eat it?

Lyke omg D@ @p0OcpLpSYe.
Quote by eldanny
( I'm 16 and a pretty well-trained fighter) I could've taken them all out.

Famous last words.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
I'd have let them settle it, cause it would happen eventually whether or not you were there. If it got too out of hand then I'd step in (ie. one is smashing the other with a brick to the face).
I wouldn't have done anything. I'm not a fighter, it ain't my thing. Call the cops if there is a weapon or something, otherwise just walk on by. If you ask me, anyway.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by LilVikingboy

C - Council
H - House
A - And
V - Violent
Quote by The Casualty
I would've jumped in, and started a brawl.

+1 brawls FTW
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Page 1 of 2