I use them, and they sound even better.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Yeah, they do. Try a couple different brands though, strings are a weird personal thing. For me, D'addario strings last forever and Ernie Ball strings die in a few hours, for a lot of people, it's the opposite.
duh, they're d'addarios... ernie balls are good too
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
i dislike ernie balls, corrode quickly, i like rotosound
=---Can't stop addicted to the shindig!!
D'addario's all the way for me.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Quote by Jongpil Yun
Yeah, they do. Try a couple different brands though, strings are a weird personal thing. For me, D'addario strings last forever and Ernie Ball strings die in a few hours, for a lot of people, it's the opposite.

+1
I love how EB strings sound, but I always have to change them in like a week. D'Addario's last so much longer and keep their tone. DR strings are my favorite, but they're really expensive at my local store.
My Gear:
American Deluxe HSS Strat
Crate GT212
Vintage '66 Fender Champ Amp
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Vintage '74 MXR Script Phase 90
Vintage '77 MXR Flanger
Orange Squeezer (clone)
Quote by masterk1818
yeah

Yeah what? Youre an idiot? I think so.

But you can use whatever strings you want on a guitar. Just not bass strings, that wouldnt be pretty. I use D'addarios on all my guitars, and i love them all.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
fender bullets FTW. i use them on all my guitars, except the one with the kahler, cuz the bullets stick out funny. but that's besides the point.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
i have eb's on my strat, and they do rot pretty quick, but i have sweaty hands so maybe thats why
Erm...I posted in your old topic...And I already told you, string brands are not really gonna get you a huge difference in tone. It's more about feel than tone when it comes to different brands. String alloys are a different matter....If you want a thicker tone out of a strat, you should try Pure Nickel strings...Snake Oil Brand makes an excellent set.