I'm a big Tenacious D fan and some may say that they may not be metal but they sure damn try. Anyways Curious to see what others say about the D.
i dont know... i guess they kinda do have a metal style, like judas priest of somthin. ok by me
THE D IS ALMIGHTY! they are both good musicians, actors, comedians, and jack black does have some kick-ass vocals for a funny-man
how does judas priest have a metal style, they are metal. tenacious d is hilarious but not metal
Marshall MG100DFX
Line 6 Spider 3 75
Epi SG G310
Fender Stratocaster
Crybaby Wah
Danelectro Distortion
Eleca Acoustic
Rogue Wah
It's really pushing it to call them metal. Yes, they do have metal influences, but perhaps this thread belongs somewhere else.

The movie was funny as hell, though .
Quote by pkeeling
how does judas priest have a metal style, they are metal. tenacious d is hilarious but not metal

never said judas priest had a meta style, i said tenacious d has a metal style thats similar to the band of judas priest.
I fucking love Tenacious D.

The Pick of Destiny is a great album, and their s/t album was just awesome.

"Beelzeboss" and "Fuck Her Gently" are my favorite tracks I've heard so far.

I really need to buy their albums.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Not Metal.

Damn it, man, read the rules.

Reported.

Not trying to be a bitch or anything, but still.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
I'd like to add that in the more topical threads we have a lot of "I know its not metal, but xxxx is really cool!"

Don't do this. If its not metal, don't post it in the METAL forum, doing so is usually a one way ticket to a sore bum.

Quote by remember
i sware to god you better not ****ing report him you pussy ass bitch. ill ****ing kill you if i ever see you. you ****ing *****.

Have fun in the FOTB, fucknuts.

Last edited by The Casualty at Feb 19, 2007,
Quote by The Casualty
Not Metal.

Damn it, man, read the rules.

Reported.

i sware to god you better not ****ing report him you pussy ass bitch. ill ****ing kill you if i ever see you. you ****ing *****.