Alright, so if I have a gallon of 2% milk and I pour out half of it and fill it back up with water, would that make it skim? Or 1%?
no it would be half diluted 2% milk, because the milk in the bottle would still be 2% milk fat
Marshall MG100DFX
Line 6 Spider 3 75
Epi SG G310
Fender Stratocaster
Crybaby Wah
Danelectro Distortion
Eleca Acoustic
Rogue Wah
Neither. Because the milk you have left would still be 2%. Not just 2% of 2% milk is 2%. so you'd just have watery milk.
make your homework yourself...
Quote by ..NEM..
*hugs back and grabs White Ponys ass*
It would just be 2% with water in it.
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
Quote by Arthur Curry
Alright, so if I have a gallon of 2% milk and I pour out half of it and fill it back up with water, would that make it skim? Or 1%?

It would make it a disgusting diluted milk mess. Skimmed milk is where the cream is skimmed off the top of it before it is bottled. Full cream milk is where the cream is left on. Fully skimmed milk has all cream removed (that's mixed in with the milk).
I will never travel brandishing a sharp tongue, out of fear of piercing my own heart...
Quote by YourLastAffront
It would make it a disgusting diluted milk mess. Skimmed milk is where the cream is skimmed off the top of it before it is bottled. Full cream milk is where the cream is left on. Fully skimmed milk has all cream removed (that's mixed in with the milk).

cool avatar!

Quote by Doolittle
cool avatar!
Thanks
I will never travel brandishing a sharp tongue, out of fear of piercing my own heart...
Quote by Arthur Curry
Thanks. You've thoroughly educated me on my milks.
Just doing my job.
The 2% stands for the amount of fat content that is taken out of whole milk, so for example, Say whole milk has 100mg of fat per serving, that would mean 2% reduced would have 98mg of fat per serving, adding more water wont reduce the fat in the milk, but if you poured a glass of your watered down milk, it would have less fat than if you poured in the regular 2% milk.
An escalator can never break, it can only become temporarily stairs.
Quote by YourLastAffront

Aye, I was about to say that. Foods class ftw.
Wow, UGers know their milk....
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
A new ingenious way to keep people healthy, save cow slaughter, save milk and people talk about it on the internet!!! WoW watch out the government will steal the idea and force it upon us any time soon!!!
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Quote by Skraeling86
Milk is repulsive, either way, and it's terrible for your body. Drink Silk.

Reminds me of Little Britain. Cut your food in half - half the calories. Now that there's half the calories, you can have twice as much!
would still be same amount of fat, all your doing is adding water.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
the answer to this question is either, im not sure but just a guess:
A, 2, 11 and Abraham Lincoln
or B, GO PLAY YOUR GUITAR OR SOMTHING!!!
or C, go outside and try to talk to a girl, i mean seriously if you have this much time on your hands you are.....

MY IDOL
UG's HIPPIE
Quote by Doolittle
hey arthurcurry, when are you gonna put some new songs up?

I don't know. Soon maybe. ANXIOUS?
Quote by Arthur Curry
I don't know. Soon maybe. ANXIOUS?

maybe...tee hee
it's pretty good stuff though, in my town we got lame crap so it's good to see not everyone's making pop-punk for the masses