Page 1 of 2
Looks painful... ouch. I'll make sure i'm thuinking about safety when using tools next time

TINY TERROR FOR SALE!

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Tiny Terror
oh man i feel your pain seriously dude outch. but at least its your right hand not left you can still play guitar. rite?
yes i can still play fortunately. I have to use a thumb pick for at least 6 weeks, but at least its not my fretting hand.
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'
oh god, i hope and pray for you dude, again lol
GEAR
- Epi Les Paul Custom (emma)
- Orange Tiny Terror
- 2x12 w/greenbacks
-MXR ZW-44 Overdrivel
- MXR Phase 90
- EB Volume JR.
- Boss DD-3
Fuck.

(I'm too shocked for anything more elaborate than that)
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Wrong forum
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
^Nobody cares man, it's a guitar building and customising related injury, and a valubale message to other builders.

Them pictures make me feel sick. I will be back with the vomiting smiley.........

..... there it is.
Quote by duggyrocks
^Nobody cares man, it's a guitar building and customising related injury, and a valubale message to other builders.

Them pictures make me feel sick. I will be back with the vomiting smiley.........

..... there it is.

Just demonstrating what a heartless bastard I am

I was wondering....

Could that be ketchup on the threadstarter's fingers?

j/k
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
cant get legal pot... I live in Ohio...
Quote by HomerHitter
I got a black Les Paul, and this Texan told me it wasn't as good as other color guitars becuse it was a 'nigger.'
ohio doesnt let u have legal pot,then a shit load of people in my town will get arrested,even tho 99.9% of it is all illegal....btw i live in manchester,if u dont no it,its a real washed up shit drug town,only good prts is the good people....and a lot of them drink,do drugs and stuff sometimes...
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Ohh you use thumb picks for the 6 weeks, then you can use normal picks again right?...

That really sucks, was it painful?....
Ouch, they're mighty red.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
just get some vicadin, vallium, and morphine,and crush them and mix them. then some zoloft and adderal, because though will intensify the vmv mix. then just take the zoloft and adderal, andsnort the vmv, and u will be fine
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
Quote by t heff
just get some vicadin, vallium, and morphine,and crush them and mix them. then some zoloft and adderal, because though will intensify the vmv mix. then just take the zoloft and adderal, andsnort the vmv, and u will be fine

Im not sure thats what I'm looking for... You see I have plans that dont involve OD'ing on some crazy drug cocktail lol.
Quote by HomerHitter
the day they find a cure for pain, i'll throw all my drugs away ohhh, and they'll be a cure for pain
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
Lookin nasty. Then again, a jointer/planer is a nasty piece of work. As are circular saws. Wouldn't want to run into a fight with either TBH.

Hope you get better soon and have many more years of good guitar playing and woodworking. Good job they were cut off above the joint so at least they'll grow back.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Quote by UniverseZero
http://health.howstuffworks.com/extracellular-matrix.htm just thought you would like to see this article man, hope you get better

what a cawincedence (please ignore my illiteracy) thats in Ohio too.

Man i feel for you, i could never imagine losing my finger tips.
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

my fingertips will never grow back, theyre going to be a lil shorter, and have no nails. At least I'll be able to use them pretty well.
Quote by HomerHitter
Quote by Black as Black
my fingertips will never grow back, theyre going to be a lil shorter, and have no nails. At least I'll be able to use them pretty well.

Damn, I thought they grew back if they are cut off after the joint. Hmm... that sucks then. Good luck anyway.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
look on the bright side....it looks cool jks feelin hell srry for u
DONT FEAR THE REAPER!
God damn...Im sorry man, that sucks all kinds of balls.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
atleast it wasn't anything worse than just your finger tips.... sucks big time

much love and good luck
er perhaps a warning to be carefull sticky is in the offing here?

that looks realy painfull mate i once cut the end of my finger off in a door (don't ask it was on a school french trip i had to go to french casualty and don't remember a great deal due to large amounts of adrenelin and morphine but before that it hrt like hell) so i know roughly how you feel lucky for me i got the end stitched back on and it was before i played guitar
wow, that sucks... how much of your fingers got cut off? from the pics I can't tell if it's nearly to the first or second joints.
best of luck healing/ playing guitar again/ woodworking again
Page 1 of 2