its a sad song chord changes Aminor c d Aminor and i need a third verse and a solo anyone got any ideas

when life, deals you cards
play em right, and youll get far
there wil be sorrow and there will be pain
there will be sunshine and there will be rain 1st verse
just remember, remember one thing
life will bring love and suffering

chorus

if you, would be mine
id turn back time
id turn back time repeat twice

verse 2

all these things that we have learned
youd think our troubles would finally burn
and i think, no i know i still love you
and if youll love me to ill put nothing above you
we, we can try this again
as lovers and as best friends, amen

repeat chorus twice
try tab talk?
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by future rock god
wrong forum *reported*

i sware to god you better not report him you ****en bitch ass pussy, i would ****ing kill you if i ever seen you. you ****ing *****.
Quote by remember
i sware to god you better not report him you ****en bitch ass pussy, i would ****ing kill you if i ever seen you. you ****ing *****.

too late lad.
Quote by remember

+1

and nice lyrics they are consistantly decent you haven't fallen into the trap of puttin all your ideas in the first verse
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.