whats the most embarising thing you have ever done that you can remember?
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I once stood on a big statue in the middle of the street and stripped naked shouting about Gorilla conspiracies.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by rockthellamax
i once killed someone with a bright purple dildo.

stop playing GTA

oh and, caught masturbating ?
Orange Enthousiast.
tried to make out that one of my friends was pregnant but just made out that she was seriously fat. in front of the whole class. and the girl.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by TTC
stop playing GTA

oh and, caught masturbating ?

lol who caught you?
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by South-of-Heaven
tried to make out that one of my friends was pregnant but just made out that she was seriously fat. in front of the whole class. and the girl.
Lol, a Home Depot employee once asked my mom how "far along" was she, and she replied with a "". She wasn't pregnant
Got my own jizz thrown at me in front of my entire school

BEAT THAT
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by Friggly
Got my own jizz thrown at me in front of my entire school

BEAT THAT

Beat what? oO
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
Beat what? oO

My joy-stick.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
In kindergarden I pissed in my pants when I was sitting with my boyfriend on the playground, because well, I had to piss.
I had to stay in school for like 3 more hours and everyone noticed.

I started my cycle in gym class for the first time in 5th grade while we were doing squats...
And I wasn't the first to notice.

Etc. etc.
I don't know which moment to choose, but I remember meeting my uncle's girlfriend for the first time and spilling coca cola all over her cat.

I'm obviously good at first impressions
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
This isn't mine, but it's still pretty funny.

My friend, while playing basketball(varsity, in front of the whole school), got her period. The coach, for some reason couldn't figure it out and was like "Where is the blood from?" thinking she was injured. So she had to basically yell "IT'S COMING FROM ME!"

I wasnt there, but I've heard it enough times to retell it.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)