in couldnt find that washburn at musiciansfriend.com but can u be specific or find a site with it 4 em
It's a Washburn Dimebag Stealth with a Floyd Rose trem. It's from back when Dime was endorsed by Washburn, before he switched to Dean. They're discontinued now. For something comparable, check out the Dean Dimebag Razorback, essentially the same guitar.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
Last edited by teamzaius at Feb 19, 2007,
Last edited by Zofar at Feb 19, 2007,
Quote by HeyWatchOut
i think the one in the vid is a washburn though but his signiture is a dean

He was endorsed by Washburn for a while, he switched to dean shortly before his death.
If you watch the video all fo th eway through you can read "Washburn" in script letters on the headstock.

Does anybody know if this video is on Google Video so I can easily download it? Thanks
Brad

Black Schecter Omen 6
Mitchell MD-100S Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112 with JJ's and V30
Roland Micro Cube
Visual Sounds Jekyll & Hyde
Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ
*Soon to Come*
Jackson USA SL2H
Peavey 6505+
its a washburn, that video is older than the razorback, so its not a razorback, the trem is either a schaller, or an OFR.

the black one
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Is it because you want to sound like him? Then get his amp. His guitar wont give you his tone, the amp will.

If it's because you think it looks cool, well ya, I mean ya its awesome! Go for it.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by tubadude
its a washburn, that video is older than the razorback, so its not a razorback, the trem is either a schaller, or an OFR.

the black one

you are a lucky bastard. i want a washburn dimebag...
lol, i took that picture from the washburn forums.

thats like 14 grand in guitars right there.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by tubadude
lol, i took that picture from the washburn forums.

thats like 14 grand in guitars right there.

oh lol.