If you guys listen to Opie and Anthony, you know of this game. Ok you tell a story about something you and your friends did as a prank, between guys, and well tell you if its gay or not.

Example: You know when you jump in a pool ur automatic reaction is to see how far you can swim underwater without taking a breath. Then when you get back up out of the water, ur inital reaction is to take a deep skaving breath for air. Well my friend lined up where his friend was gunna come out of the water, pulled down his pants, and when he opened his mouth and gasped for air, he got a face-full of manparts.

We came to the conclusion that this is indeed Gay, because it did not have a lasting effect and you couldnt tell it at a dinner table.

So tell your stories, and we as a group can come up with a solution on if it was a funny prank, or just plain gay.
edit: alright, homosexual stories.

Nope, haven't got any that I want to share
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Feb 19, 2007,
Well, the morning after New Years (we were drunk and passed out) one of my friends tea bagged another on the forehead, it was brilliant.
Quote by Archaon
Well, the morning after New Years (we were drunk and passed out) one of my friends tea bagged another on the forehead, it was brilliant.

Gay. No teabagging is tinner-table appropriate.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by Greenfinger182

Are you kidding me? I assume these have to be slightly controversial in the man to man kind of way. Teabagging is exactly that without going over the limit. It happens a lot.

Definitely not gay. And this guy probably gets more pussy in a week than you will in your entire life.

edit:
Die Romantic - Definitely funny.
one time me and my BFF came to school woth only socks on our dicks. The socks made our dicks look HUGE, but in reality we have like the smallest dicks in the world LOLZ! So course we got expelled, but on the way down to the police station, my bff got a random boner and the sock went BOINK! and we all started lol-ing, even the office had a good laugh...good times good times...

Quote by xDie_Romanticx
in tennis when i served, i got this asshole in the nuts. He started to cry.

gay or funny?

Funny.
Once at school when there was swimming a guy was changing in the showers and he yelled for no one to come in and some idiot walks in 10 seconds later and saw the guy changing. Gay or funny
Quote by Doolittle
one time me and my BFF came to school woth only socks on our dicks. The socks made our dicks look HUGE, but in reality we have like the smallest dicks in the world LOLZ! So course we got expelled, but on the way down to the police station, my bff got a random boner and the sock went BOINK! and we all started lol-ing, even the office had a good laugh...good times good times...

Gay, 100%. I hope youre joking.

Quote by Greenfinger182

I agree. teabagging is just an excuse to have another mans mouth touch ur junk. GAY.
I was just thinking about this game again so i thought id revive it...

Today in lunch my friends wanted some of my gummy berries so i picked out the blueberries and fed them by hand to my 3 guy friends sitting around me to freak out this girl that always stares at us.

Gay or funny?
Neither. Just plain stupid.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by absinthe5765
I was just thinking about this game again so i thought id revive it...

Today in lunch my friends wanted some of my gummy berries so i picked out the blueberries and fed them by hand to my 3 guy friends sitting around me to freak out this girl that always stares at us.

Gay or funny?

Both.

Last night I was drunk and made out with a guy. We then proceeded to hump eachother in the couch.

Gay or funny?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
A few years ago at a sleepover, one of my friends Indian Goggled another kid to wake him up.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
ahh nothing like some good old homoeroticism
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
A few years ago at a sleepover, one of my friends Indian Goggled another kid to wake him up.

explain this "indian goggled"
Austin Les Paul rip-off that sounds really nice
Gibson V
PEAVEY JSX 212
Quote by UrbanDictionary
The act of placing your (chocolate starfish) in the middle of someone's forhead & laying your balls over their eyes.

That's an indian goggle.
How does anyone think teabagging and such isn't gay? And even if you don't think it is, isn't as much a joke on the person doing the teabagging as they're getting out their privates and putting them on another person's face in front of other people?
well one time my friend tea bagged a deaf kid in 4th grade. im srs. And this year at a party he shoved a hot dog up his butt and tried to get someother kid to eat it, but he just ended up having it shoved down his own throat by someone else.
ok, i got a friend who was taking a shower. then, as a joke, some guys went in and opened the shower curtain. my friend then started jacking off and proceeded to hump one of the guys at the leg.

gay or funny?
It's ok to have more than one rock 'n' roll has never been about monogamy.

Originally posted by snoozer
i pee in sinks... so what?! is that a crime!!!
Quote by Doolittle

GHEY

One time me and my buddy Skunk were stealing stuff from a gas station. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, the shopkeeper sees us. So, we panic, right? Basically, we just run as fast as we can-but this shopkeeper is really fast, and he cathes us and knocks us out.

Once we wake up, we find ourselves in bed, naked, with him, his wife, his dog, and a cactus.

Funny or gay?
The.
sleepover with 4 other guys, first one to fall asleep gets messed up. kids falls asleep, and this other guy goes over and beats it onto his ankle. he woke up with a janklet.

gay?
everyhtign yet posted is gay, not funny
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
One of my friends at lunch wanted a piece of my poptart. When he wasn't looking, I stuffed a piece down my pants and rubbed my junk all over it, which he ate. Soon after I told him it was all over my crotch.

Funny or Gay?
Quote by zombie_monster
One of my friends at lunch wanted a piece of my poptart. When he wasn't looking, I stuffed a piece down my pants and rubbed my junk all over it, which he ate. Soon after I told him it was all over my crotch.

Funny or Gay?

you bastard!

Jack my swag
My friend ripped off his pubes and sprinkled them on a friend.

Gay/Funny?
Spastic Ink
Quote by Schmietty
My friend ripped off his pubes and sprinkled them on a friend.

Gay/Funny?

Cliche as hell.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
One time me and my buddy Skunk were stealing stuff from a gas station. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, the shopkeeper sees us. So, we panic, right? Basically, we just run as fast as we can-but this shopkeeper is really fast, and he cathes us and knocks us out.

Once we wake up, we find ourselves in bed, naked, with him, his wife, his dog, and a cactus.

Funny or gay?

Skunk haha