I have found out when chinese democracy will actually come out and it is 2038!! want proof here it is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2038 LOL

2038 (MMXXXVIII) will be a common year starting on Friday of the Gregorian calendar.

[edit] Predicted events

* January 5 - Annular solar eclipse in the Caribbean Sea, Atlantic Ocean, and western Africa.
* January 19 - A common computing representation of date and time will overflow with potential results similar to the year 2000 problem.
* April 25 - Easter occurs on its latest possible date. The last time this occurred was in 1943.
* Summer - 25th FIFA World Cup.The current FIFA World Cup Trophy will be retired, having run out of slots in which to engrave the names of the winners.
* August 6 - Bogotá will be celebrating 500 years of its foundation.
* August 24 -The Guns And Roses album Chinese Democracy will soon be released.
* July 2 - Annular solar eclipse in northern South America, the Atlantic Ocean, and Africa.
* September - According to the film JFK, previously classified documents relating to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy will be released to the public. However, the actual date is 2017.
* December 26 - Total solar eclipse in Australia and New Zealand.
Shocker. Who actually wants that CD anymore?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
*look for the island where all the people who care are*

oh look it sunk.
lol i wonder if thats a joke or not? GN'R might reunite. Look at UG Music News. But, I have a feeling if they do, it will result in an Everyone against Axl-style fight.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Draken

oh look it sunk.

lol.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Draken

oh look it sunk.

:HAHA .

It's 2023948203948x better on t3h int3rn3t.
Peace.
Quote by Draken

oh look it sunk.

I swam. Dyke.