Ok, so my parents have been arguing for a while, and now my mums gone down to kent to stay with my sister for a few days, so my dad is angry and is taking it out on me a bit, and I've ended up doin all the housework...so my school works suffering and I'm gettin behind on it all.

I've also been helping a friend out who recently got dumped...and she found out that her boyfriend had been cheating on her, and has a new girlfriend tonight, and now she won't talk to me and I can't find out how she is. I can't ring her because I lost my phone (another bad thing), and her number's on there.

But...on sunday we finished top of our division in the rugby season, so we celebrated sunday night by goin to a mates house for beers. However, another guy showed up and said we should go out for a walk. We got down to an industrial estate, and the guy decided the lampost with the CCTV sign on would be a great place to steal a road sign from...he then walked down to the estate with cameras following him and stole some traffic cones and gave one to me...meaning I was on CCTV with it.

A police car then came hurtling down the road...so we panicked and ran. Except for my best mate (and fellow UG'er) who didn't run and was then put in the car. Another friend sprinted 2 miles home, and the guy who took the sign gave himself up. Me and another guy then spent 2 hours avoiding the police trying to get home. We stayed up til half 3 waitin for anyone else to get home but no one did. At 5 the guy who stole the sign text saying "whey! I got arrested!".

At 8 my friends mum whose house we were stayin at got a call from my best friend who was takin in the car. Apparently he was arrested for "criminal damage" and is released on bail after his parents had to travel 25miles at 2 in the morning to pick him up.

The guy who stole the sign was fined £80 and he gave the police our names, so they now have CCTV of me with the cones, and my name but nothing else. Then I had to get the bus home and tell my dad

And to top it all off I've had tonsilitis for the past 4 days and it's gettin worse!
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
I didn't read all that dude, it's like, 10 past midnight and I have school in the morning, I'm just going to bed.

Either way, haven't talked in ages to you , but hope things get better dude. Though I have a new number, I'll put my old SIM in a phone so you can call me drunk again .
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

I that thought said, "my moms gone down on Kent"...

Sorry.

EDIT: In Canada the Youth Criminal Justice Act prevents the media from releasing the names of people under 18 charged with criminal offenses and such. Don't know if it's the same in England.
Last edited by raisinbran at Feb 19, 2007,
Man that sucks. I hate those periods where nothing seems to go right, but I always just think, there's no way it could get worse.

Advice: Find smarter friends.
Peace.
normally i'd laugh at people's misery but that shit is rough, i hope things start looking up for you soon. i'm sure they will.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
ummm...get well soon, don't get arrested and I hope your parents work things out?
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
i dont care

*eats cookie
Quote by unfathomable_bo
As far as users go, lisagabe is sub par at best

my gear:

Ibanez SA260, EMG pups, Original Floyd, and Schaller locking tuners tuners

5150 III 4x12 Cab

LOOKING FOR NEW TUBE HEAD!!!!
P.M. If your selling one!!!
you felt you had to get it off your chest did ya well if it makes ya feel better at least the police chasing etc was somewhat exciting and you make look back with fond memorys when for a shortwhile you felt like a wanted criminal. absolutely nothing interesting happens in my life.dreams make up for my life(dreams that i will someday catch)HAVE A NICE DAY
Quote by Deliriumbassist
dude, that's unlucky... you didn't do it in Lincoln, did you? The police there ain't friendly, lol.... and if you do live in Lincoln, stay away from Pete Yoxon, lol, he always seems to get into trouble somehow... but how I love him so, lol

Nah, was the quiet little village of Horncastle...and they're taking it pretty seriously. It just all had to come at the same time!

And thanks UG, no one's actually laughed at me yet, so I'm grateful you all came through for me

Folks, looks we're are breaking UG history here, someone has actually thanked us for something.
You need a hug.

Not from me though.....

Sorry mate well like someone before me said you'll look back and laugh at the little chase, I remember some guy called the cops on me and my friends once, crazy night but it's alright now.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
If your dads getting to you just go for a walk or something while he calms down then if he gets in a hissy when you come back just leave again. He'll soon realise its him thats making you leave so he will hopefully chill and be cool to you.

As for the guy that texted you; he sounds like a chav.
Unlucky man, try and find some new friends to escape that whole situation if you will. And remember, you have music
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
I just realised everyone knows about the whole sign stealing thing, and I've got people asking left right and centre, and it's just not what I need.

Does anyone know how likely the police are to find me when they only have my name? I really don't want to have to speak to them...I'd be frickin scared.

Quote by whatamidoinhere
I just realised everyone knows about the whole sign stealing thing, and I've got people asking left right and centre, and it's just not what I need.

Does anyone know how likely the police are to find me when they only have my name? I really don't want to have to speak to them...I'd be frickin scared.

If they really wanna bother with it they'll just go to the school.