WooHoo!!!!!!!

I can't believe it. I was just seeing if they were going to tour in England. I would probably gone as far as Manchester to see them but they are playing in my home town! They are palying at the Empire on April 18th.

Will any of you English UGers be attending?
I have nothing to say
Last edited by KsE at Feb 19, 2007,
dude i saw them supporting Dragonforce at the Astoria, death metal FTL, just not my thing im afraid, although the Guitarist played an Ibanez prestige S2170 and seemed pretty good.
I never pass solids, but then again my pee is very thick.
Quote by Vincent745
Quote by grayfox1001
Quote by Vincent745
Your being too opinionated
is that even possible?
Yes it is..
all that remains are awesome it should be a great show dude. sadly there not coming near me on there headlineing tour
Quote by sweeping_steve
dude i saw them supporting Dragonforce at the Astoria, death metal FTL, just not my thing im afraid, although the Guitarist played an Ibanez prestige S2170 and seemed pretty good.

Dragonforce FTL.
The reason why I am so shocked is that Middlesbrough never gets anyone any good performing, I think the best we've had is Bowling for Soup.
I have nothing to say
Quote by Slinov
i want them to go to bristol...or cardiff...dam living in weston super mare

you lucky middlesborough person you

Middlesbrough people as you call them are really called Smoggies
I have nothing to say
Quote by KsE
Middlesbrough people as you call them are really called Smoggies

i had no idea a term that offensive could be used..smoggies, bah, then again, we are known as "the seagulls" so meh...****ing seagulls, i hate them
Quote by Slinov
i had no idea a term that offensive could be used..smoggies, bah, then again, we are known as "the seagulls" so meh...****ing seagulls, i hate them

We're Proud of it!
I have nothing to say
yeah man when i first heard passion i was like holy cr@p. and there comin near me may 4th! . hopefully i will be able to get a guitar lesson from oli
Quote by sebek
yeah man when i first heard passion i was like holy cr@p. and there comin near me may 4th! . hopefully i will be able to get a guitar lesson from oli

You wish. I'm not a fan of hardcore, (Yes I said it, they aren't death metal at all, if you want death metal, look at Necrophagist or Nile) but Oli has influenced my soloing beyond belief in the way of keeping every solo diverse and dynamic.
You lucky tit, you think nothing good happenes in Middlesbrough? Try living in P.E.I Canada, no artists even know we exist, except Paul MaCartney(sp?) because he comes here to bitch and moan like a twat about the seal hunt.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by KissingShadows
You wish. I'm not a fan of hardcore, (Yes I said it, they aren't death metal at all, if you want death metal, look at Necrophagist or Nile) but Oli has influenced my soloing beyond belief in the way of keeping every solo diverse and dynamic.

um....wat exactly do i wish?
I saw ATR with Dragonforce too. They were alright, but it's not really my bag.
Praise be unto You,
Flying Spaghetti Monster
Creator of all

Stripper factories
And beer volcanoes await
In the afterlife
RAmen