Alrighty, I'm new here and I have some gear to sell.

First I have an older model Jackson DKMG. Specs are as follows:

Color: Dark Forest (depending on which way you look at it, the paint appears either black, or a brilliant green flake)
24 Frets
Maple Neck (bolt on)
Rosewood Fretboard
Jumbo Frets
EMG-HZ pickups with push/pull 'Turbocharger'
Reversed headstock
Licensed Floyd Rose and Locking nut

Condition of Guitar on 1-10 scale: 7.5-8
There is some VERY minor wear on the neck of the guitar around the 5th fret, and one or two tiny nicks in the finish... nothing through the paint. None of these nicks are visible from more than 5 feet away. Also, there is a minor issue with where the trem arm is screwed in. Part of the screw broke off somehow. It doesnt effect the performance of the tremelo, and the trem arm screws in normally. You cant even see it when the arm is attached. This guitar definitely needs to be setup, and the pots should probably be cleaned. With a little bit of love, this puppy can be back in tip-top shredding form.

This guitar includes a hard shell case.

I am very flexible on the price, and will gladly negotiate it.
Initial asking price: $475

I also have for sale/trade a Dunlop CryBaby original Wah pedal.
This bad boy here: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dunlop-Original-Crybaby-Wah-Pedal?sku=151000

Its in perfect condition, I havent played it much, and I still have the original box.
Initial asking price: $60

Next, I have an ART CoolSwitch AB/Y box. Excellent condition. http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ART-CoolSWITCH-ABY-Box?sku=180614&src=3SOSWXXA
Initial asking price: $30

Next I have 2 Dimarzio Custom wound pickups. I pulled them out of my Parker. They are really solid pickups. You can hear them on the Parker website.... Click on 'Sound diagram': http://www.parkerguitars.com/code/models/models_nitefly_m_intro.asp
These things are basically in mint condition.
Initial asking price: $60 a piece, $100 together

Lastly, I have a Parker gig bag. Probably the best gig bag i have ever seen... it has tooooonnns of padding.
Initial asking price: $20

NEW ITEM!

BRAND NEW, Never Used, Brown Nokia 7370 tri-band cell phone.
still has a couple factory stickers on it. It will work with T-mobile and also Cingular.
If you are interested I will give you tons more info. I would prefer to trade this item so...
Initial asking price: $215

Although I’m new here, I have proved myself extremely trustworthy as a seller elsewhere. I have +11 positive feedback as a seller trader at Lacrosseforums.com (username: OUlax6) and strong positive feedback on eBay (username: ajgetz).

For trades, this is what I am interested in:

More or less any guitar (no shredders please)
Looking for a Strat (doesn’t have to be American made, but no Squiers)
Tube combo amp or head unit
Tube Screamers
Misc. effects pedals
Anything else you can get your hands on

The best way to contact me is through email (ajgetz@comcast.net) and AIM (AJGetz6). Posting here is also good.
Last edited by AJG at Feb 21, 2007,
Dam...you have any pics? of the guitar
My Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty
Line 6 Spider II 15
Segovia D-1SN acoustic with Emg ACS Pickup
Quote by Crazytrain_8201
Dam...you have any pics? of the guitar

Sorry dude, I dont have pics of the guitar at this moment (I'm at college, the guitar is under my bed at home). I will try to get some ASAP.
I have a didgitech rp50 would you be interested in that plus some money for the wah?
Member of the Metal Militia. PM Gibson_10 or AngelOfSorrow to join
Quote by gibson_10
I have a didgitech rp50 would you be interested in that plus some money for the wah?

Nah, i have all the digital effects i need right now. (Im rolling with a DigiTech GNX4 guitar processor)
Wanna trade my jackson for your jackson? ill add some cash.
PLAY THAT SQUIDDLY WIDDLY WOMP WOMP SHIT!!
Really dont know what model, but bought it used for 390 a few months ago. See thru Black cherry. Dimarzio pickups, reverse headstock.

Can u get some pics of yours?
PLAY THAT SQUIDDLY WIDDLY WOMP WOMP SHIT!!
Quote by DethMike
Really dont know what model, but bought it used for 390 a few months ago. See thru Black cherry. Dimarzio pickups, reverse headstock.

Can u get some pics of yours?

yeah, sorry, not interested.
My friend is interested in the Dimarzio's, but he has been banned on UG. PM me for his email address/MSN
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
Quote by tabber666
My friend is interested in the Dimarzio's, but he has been banned on UG. PM me for his email address/MSN

I'm not entirely sure that i want to work with a banned user....
Right, well thats up to you. I don't know what he was banned for, all I know is that I am now the proud owner of a very nice Jackson thanks to him
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
alright man twas just laying around (bought it to put a fender neck from other strat on but traded the strat for an amp) and i liked to play with a crybaby so i figured i would try man
give you a BOSS mt-2 metal zone pedal 4 the crybaby, or, this is worth more but a BF-3 flanger(you would have to thow summin else in)