Page 1 of 3
i went to my guitar center today, and i saw an LTD DV8R dave mustaine sig, for 250 bucks!!!! thats 700 off its original price!!! but i dont have any money and im freakin out because i want it so bad and its sooo cheap and someones bound to see it!!
what do i do?!?
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
wtf is a guitar center crdeit card?

Dave Mustaine is a prick. If you hit a bum note, the guitar will probably start calling you names. That would probably explain why it's so cheap.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Presidents day sale today, i went with my friend and he bought a standard tele for like 180.

Ask them to put it on reserve, hide it, or buy a players card.
i still have noooo clue what this "card" you guyss are talkin bout is.. he's not so bad my friend went backstage with him on gigantour and he said he was realllyyyy nice

Its a Credit Card.
From Guitar Center.
meaning.
You buy it on credit, and make payments.
instead of paying full right hten and there
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Joe Perry Boneyard (BKP Black Dogs)
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
Quote by D0c7oR 8oB

...What kind of rock do you live under? Igneous, sedimentary, or metamorphic?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
ohhh his that taht thing where you pay like a certain amount of money a month liek 20 bucks or something, until its payed off?

Quote by D0c7oR 8oB

You had to be sigged. Sorry.

Ask your parents to give you the whole explanation, and then slap them for not telling you before.
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by D0c7oR 8oB
ohhh his that taht thing where you pay like a certain amount of money a month liek 20 bucks or something, until its payed off?

Jesus tap dancing Christ, Your obviously a 5 year old with a 3 year olds ability to spell properly so I really doubt you can get a CREDIT CARD. Instead of buying a guitar, Do the wise thing and please invest it into hooked on phonics.
hey, i can spell just fine.... but can any of you PLEASE tell me if that's the guitar card thing....

Quote by natel0083
Presidents day sale today, i went with my friend and he bought a standard tele for like 180.
Ask them to put it on reserve, hide it, or buy a players card.

Wait, they actually put things on sale today? That's a surprise.

EDIT: Please, for the love of God, read this article. It will explain to you these "mystical cards."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_%28finance%29
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Quote by MuffinMan
Wait, they actually put things on sale today? That's a surprise.

EDIT: Please, for the love of God, read this article. It will explain to you these "mystical cards."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credit_%28finance%29

I went to GC today and was amazingly surprised as there was in fact things on sale. I went there to buy a ESP LTD EC-1000 only to find out GC does not carry ESP products .
Quote by D0c7oR 8oB
hey, i can spell just fine.... but can any of you PLEASE tell me if that's the guitar card thing....

It's not a "guitar card thing" - it's a Guitar Center Credit Card.

And yes, you have the basic gist of it.

Since you have no knowledge of what a credit card is, I'd be willing to bet that you do not have enough credit to actually obtain a credit card, so you are going to have to ask your parents regardless.
Quote by utsapp89
ok so my dad isnt willing to lend me te 250 to just buy it on the spot, so how much is it to buy the Guitar Center Credit Card and make a payment? if i go to the store right now and do it, will i need to have more than 50 bucks?

Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by D0c7oR 8oB
ok so my dad isnt willing to lend me te 250 to just buy it on the spot, so how much is it to buy the Guitar Center Credit Card and make a payment? if i go to the store right now and do it, will i need to have more than 50 bucks?

....Oh...My...God....
Quote by gsr2k6
....Oh...My...God....

This thread keeps getting better and better.

Quote by D0c7oR 8oB

You don't have a credit line, so you won't be able to get a credit card.

It's not something you buy; it's something you sign up and need to get accepted for.

How old are you?

Aren't their Consumer Education classes where you go to school? TAKE ONE.
Quote by utsapp89
well can my DAD sign up for it??
i just need damn answers, not ur damn mockary

I am going to be nice and try to explain this in the way a four year old will understand........ Say your friend Johnny has a toy truck you want, and wants 5 bags of jelly beans for it. Seeing you dont have any jelly beans, he agrees to give you credit and give you the toy truck and allows you to make payments of 1 bag of jelly beans a month, plus a little bit extra for having to wait (interest), until the 5 bags are paid off. Understand?

EDIT: Also, If your dad does not trust you enough to loan you 250 dollars he sure as hell is not going to risk hurting his credit by getting a CC there and trusting you to make payments.
Quote by D0c7oR 8oB
well can my DAD sign up for it??
i just need damn answers, not ur damn mockary

I would imagine your dad has credit cards already (assuming you live in a house and your parents own cars) that he could use.

Have you ever heard of Visa? Mastercard? American Express? They have commercials on TV all the damn time.
Quote by utsapp89
Quote by gsr2k6
I am going to be nice and try to explain this in the way a four year old will understand........ Say your friend Johnny has a toy truck you want, and wants 5 bags of jelly beans for it. Seeing you dont have any jelly beans, he agrees to give you credit and give you the toy truck and allows you to make payments of 1 bag of jelly beans a month, plus a little bit extra for having to wait (interest), until the 5 bags are paid off. Understand?

EDIT: Also, If your dad does not trust you enough to loan you 250 dollars he sure as hell is not going to risk hurting his credit by getting a CC there and trusting you to make payments.

its not that he doesnt trust me, he just doesnt wanna just GIVE me 250 dollars...

ok well my dad isnt doing the credit thing either, so the thread topic has officially changed: How can i get money fast without being able to get a job...

o!! my friend sells drugs and he has a lot of mony. how much does a drug dealer make?

Quote by D0c7oR 8oB
its not that he doesnt trust me, he just doesnt wanna just GIVE me 250 dollars...

Well then

A) Do something for him so you can *GASP* earn the money.

or

B) Tell him it can take the place of your next present for the next holiday since it's only going to be on sale on today or tomorrow.
Quote by utsapp89
Quote by D0c7oR 8oB
ok well my dad isnt doing the credit thing either, so the thread topic has officially changed: How can i get money fast without being able to get a job...

o!! my friend sells drugs and he has a lot of mony. how much does a drug dealer make?

ROFL.

BEST

THREAD

EVER
Quote by utsapp89
Quote by D0c7oR 8oB

Thanks for verifying that this thread was just a joke.
no, im not joking!!

i neeed heelppppp u guyzzzz

Quote by FacingUsAll
Well then

A) Do something for him so you can *GASP* earn the money.

or

B) Tell him it can take the place of your next present for the next holiday since it's only going to be on sale on today or tomorrow.

Quote by utsapp89
Quote by D0c7oR 8oB
no, im not joking!!

Oh, Ok. Well drug dealers make about 13.25/hour until they move up to a managers position. You could always try sucking cock for like 20 dollars a pop though, 40 if your under 13.
Quote by gsr2k6
Oh, Ok. Well drug dealers make about 13.25/hour until they move up to a managers position. You could always try sucking **** for like 20 dollars a pop though, 40 if your under 13.

Hot damn I want to sig this but I don't have room.

Somebody worthy please take this.
Quote by utsapp89
im 15... but i dont feel like sucking shlong.

any OTHER suggestions?

where do i get marijuana seeds to grow maijuana?

Quote by D0c7oR 8oB

any OTHER suggestions?

I'm pretty sure you can get a job at 15...

...You're 15 and you didn't know what a credit card was?

W

T

F
Quote by utsapp89
well you CAN with a workers permit, but i cant find any local jobs that will hire me at 15..

Quote by D0c7oR 8oB
well you CAN with a workers permit, but i cant find any local jobs that will hire me at 15..

Then look harder lazy ass.

Quote by utsapp89
Quote by D0c7oR 8oB

any OTHER suggestions?

Your trying to hard now.
Page 1 of 3