As some of you know, the movie 23 is coming out. It's basically about this guy who thinks the number 23 is evil because of a bunch of mathematical equations. I'm going to see it with abunch of other people with a calculator and a pad of paper to check his math. I can see one part, the equation adds up to 24 actually, and everyone finds out and everyone leaves.
dude, at the end of your quote, put it'll put it in the box. but yeah, sounds kinda lame to me.
I will fuc
eh?
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Cool?
Voodoo Fest 2008 <3

Quote by DieGarbageMan
SILENCE.

SURSKIT DECIDES YOUR GENDER NOW.
Actually its not all about equations... its about a man who reads a book entitled "The Number 23" and he becomes obsessed with the fact that the book is actually about his past and he starts seeing stuff in real life that deals with the number 23 and it drives him insane...im just going to see it because Jim Carrey acting Serious...NEVER!
You sound like a complete faggot there. No offense. I just hope you weren't trying to be funny.

I'm going to try to see the movie when it comes out. It looks pretty sweet.
Quote by meonme
Actually its not all about equations... its about a man who reads a book entitled "The Number 23" and he becomes obsessed with the fact that the book is actually about his past and he starts seeing stuff in real life that deals with the number 23 and it drives him insane...im just going to see it because Jim Carrey acting Serious...NEVER!

Jim Carrey's been in a lot of serious movies, numbnuts.
Wonder if they'll use the Jimmy Eat World song as an inappropriately-chosen theme song...
Quote by meonme

Did you see Eternal Sunshine because that movie was ****ing ace.

I'm going to see it this Friday or Saturday because I think it is going to be great, and Jim Carrey can definitely act, serious or comedic.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by Archaon
Jim Carrey's been in a lot of serious movies, numbnuts.

Bro Eternal Sunshine was the only one and it isnt exacally fully serious... also notice my sarcasm at the end of my statement... but anyway this is more of a suspense pseudo-psychological movie...something NEVER done by jim so yes this will be entirely new Numbnuts
Quote by meonme
Bro Eternal Sunshine was the only one and it isnt exacally fully serious...

Nope. Forget about The Truman Show? Who do you think was the main character in that movie, huh? Dane-fucking-Cook?

Ass.

Anyway, I'm going to go see it. Looks interesting enough.

Quote by yawn
Wonder if they'll use the Jimmy Eat World song as an inappropriately-chosen theme song...

Well, Tool's "Viginiti Tres" is a hidden track on the soundtrack. Don't know why or how they got Adam Jones to agree to it, but it's there.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
Last edited by grungefan89 at Feb 19, 2007,
I don't know about this. It seems kinda lame. I'll have to see how things turn out with that movie.
Sent from my iPad.
I thought it was a series prequel to 24
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Also, he was serious in that movie The Majestic, but it was a pretty crappy movie, I think this movie kinda looks like Pi, but only in concept...
^ Yeah, the Majestic is the only serious Jim Carrey movie I've seen (so I guess that means this'll be his third, and certainly not first).
It actually doesn't have much to do with math...
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by grungefan89
Nope. Forget about The Truman Show? Who do you think was the main character in that movie, huh? Dane-fucking-Cook?

Ass.

Anyway, I'm going to go see it. Looks interesting enough.

Well, Tool's "Viginiti Tres" is a hidden track on the soundtrack. Don't know why or how they got Adam Jones to agree to it, but it's there.

The Truman Show was a serious film?!
There is a widely believed theory of "The 23 Enigma" but I don't think this movie actually delves very deep into it.
Twenty Third Post. Sweet.
Looks okay.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
so does this make dr pepper evil?
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
I can't wait to see Jim Carrey as a killer...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by meonme
Bro Eternal Sunshine was the only one and it isnt exacally fully serious... also notice my sarcasm at the end of my statement... but anyway this is more of a suspense pseudo-psychological movie...something NEVER done by jim so yes this will be entirely new Numbnuts

Man On The Moon?

Numb nuts.
oh, no, its Jim Carrey...

BEING SERIOUS!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHGGGHHGGDSGFHB VBJL<JBOHINKUJHNBCFT!!!!
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
if jim carey is serious, is dr pepper evil? 23 flavors the movie 23, anyone one else see this?
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.