Lol, these guys must think they're quite hardcore, check out this description made by the band themselves:

"Adorior was spawned of slut and abattoir semen in the festering pits of the United Kingdom in the year 1994. The demo 'Beyond the Distant Blue' was released in 1996 and the band were quickly signed to Norway's Head Not Found records. Adorior then excreted the debut album 'Like Cutting the Sleeping' (1998)

After losing its drummer to Satan, the band took drugs and insulted the rest of the homosexual Metal scene, whilst finding the time between orgies with the Goat to execute some pussy punishing live rituals with a session drummer.

Adorior then laid waste to the world once more recording the gang – rape split LP 'HATER OF ****ING HUMANS', with Witchmaster, released by Agonia Records, Poland.

December 2004 spewed forth Adorior’s second christcuming album 'Author of Incest', recorded at Necromorbus studios Sweden. An hour of rape & perversion and out now on Agonia Records!!!"

Basically, it's death/black metal. Not all that original. But it's female fronted.

www.myspace.com/adorior
BEWARE…BEWARE…BEWARE…BEWARE!!!
I've found Jesus
Last edited by Contraband at Feb 19, 2007,
Quote by Contraband
Lol, these guys must think they're quite hardcore, check out this description made by the band themselves:

"Adorior was spawned of slut and abattoir semen in the festering pits of the United Kingdom in the year 1994. The demo 'Beyond the Distant Blue' was released in 1996 and the band were quickly signed to Norway's Head Not Found records. Adorior then excreted the debut album 'Like Cutting the Sleeping' (1998)

After losing its drummer to Satan, the band took drugs and insulted the rest of the homosexual Metal scene, whilst finding the time between orgies with the Goat to execute some pussy punishing live rituals with a session drummer.

Adorior then laid waste to the world once more recording the gang – rape split LP 'HATER OF ****ING HUMANS', with Witchmaster, released by Agonia Records, Poland.

December 2004 spewed forth Adorior’s second christcuming album 'Author of Incest', recorded at Necromorbus studios Sweden. An hour of rape & perversion and out now on Agonia Records!!!"

Basically, it's death/black metal. Not all that original. But it's female fronted.

www.myspace.com/adorior
BEWARE…BEWARE…BEWARE…BEWARE!!!

Hey sweet i think its cool that your mom made a band.
Quote by architekt
Hey sweet i think its cool that your mom made a band.

Truly pathetic how you try to insult me by taking it to one of my threads. Honestly.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Contraband
Truly pathetic how you try to insult me by taking it to one of my threads. Honestly.

Thanks. and a thread about 'slut and abattoir semen in the festering pits of the United Kingdom in the year 1994' is any better?
Quote by architekt
Thanks. and a thread about 'slut and abattoir semen in the festering pits of the United Kingdom in the year 1994' is any better?

Yes. It is.
I've found Jesus
LOL okay if you say so. Anyways, black metal, at least in my opinion, is about more than just "rape and perversion". All the power to you though.
Quote by architekt
LOL okay if you say so. Anyways, black metal, at least in my opinion, is about more than just "rape and perversion". All the power to you though.

Ok....when did I say it is?
I've found Jesus
Ok sorry let me re-phrase. Black metal is not about rape and perversion. All the power to you though for talking about a band with such gross and untasteful intentions.
Last edited by architekt at Feb 20, 2007,
Quote by architekt
Ok sorry let me re-phrase. Black metal is not about rape and perversion. All the power to you though for liking a band with such gross and untasteful intentions.

When did I say I like them? I'm just showing this band for laughs and such. And maybe people will like it.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Contraband

"Adorior was spawned of slut and abattoir semen in the festering pits of the United Kingdom in the year 1994. The demo 'Beyond the Distant Blue' was released in 1996 and the band were quickly signed to Norway's Head Not Found records.

That's pretty metal sounding.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/