I have a set of 4 songs, on my myspace page - http://www.myspace.com/glabdoshc -

if I could get some critiques, reviews, general opinions about them, I'd really appreciate it. And if you have songs you'd like to get reviewed, I'll critique you back.

Any comments about my songs are welcome, there's quite a few mistakes, that I'm aware of, but feel free to point those out. If you feel that they were horrible, say that too. have opinions on what i can do to improve them, feel free to let me know.

the four songs are

'Stream of thoughts'
"wish I was more' - this song used a backing track from freelicks.com
'this is my backing'
'confused'

Gear I used
Amp-Vox ad15vt used on all tracks
Guitar - crate electra - only on "stream of thoughts"
guitar - samick ultramatic um3 - the 3 other tracks

For recording 'stream of thoughts' used a microphone to record to computer
For all others used a direct phone line out from the amp to computer to cut down on background noise.
Last edited by the_invince at Feb 19, 2007,
"Confused" is really good! You should try and make it longer . Nice one.
"Wish I Was More", hehe It kinda make me joyous It's a joyous/relaxing song, I like it too.
"This is my backing", it's the one I liked the least but it's still nice.. The only problem is that it has a bit too much "bass" like sound.
"Stream of Thoughts", it's wrote Train of Thoughts xD. I guess you switched name o.O. Anyways, I liked it, pretty good . Try and make it longer too!

You did a really good job and I hope you keep it up like that .
Quote by DarkTom666
"Confused" is really good! You should try and make it longer . Nice one.
"Wish I Was More", hehe It kinda make me joyous It's a joyous/relaxing song, I like it too.
"This is my backing", it's the one I liked the least but it's still nice.. The only problem is that it has a bit too much "bass" like sound.
"Stream of Thoughts", it's wrote Train of Thoughts xD. I guess you switched name o.O. Anyways, I liked it, pretty good . Try and make it longer too!

You did a really good job and I hope you keep it up like that .

thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. I'd like to make all my songs longer, (I think wish i was more, was maybe too long though). I'm working on trying to get some drums and maybe a keyboard to add to them.
I agree with you about the bass, I'm not sure if it's the amp or the guitar(it has some cheap duncan design pickups).
I liked the song "This is my backing". I thought it had a nice early pink Floyd flavor to it. Keep it up.