Ive have gone from 130 pounds at Christmas time, to 123 pounds now. Im 6 foot even. Now, I told my mom about it and she is concerned. I think it is just common weight fluctuations, but my mom is really freaking me out about how serious she is about it. She is going to try and get me into the doctor for a physical, which I REALLY don't wanna do. I eat like a normal teenager (Junk food throughout) and I don't exercise.
Basically, what I want to know is if it is normal for this type of thing to happen.
And no smart ass comments, even though they are guaranteed in the pit.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
How old are you? If you're like 15 or 16 then it's very normal or so my doctor told me.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
I gained 10lbs. Then lost 10lbs with stomach flu, and have slowly lost another 10lbs since then.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Don't worry about it. It seems to happen to everyone.
I have nothing to say
Quote by KsE
Don't worry about it. It seems to happen to everyone.

I told my mom that it is normal, but she won't listen.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
My brother went through something like this and hes still alive. My mom made him go to the doctor. Im pretty sure its normal, unless you got tapeworm or something.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Did he say "I have a bomb, C4 yourself?"

Cuz I would totally say that if I had one.

hahahaha
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
i shitted out more than 7 pounds

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hahaha haha

haha.

Seriously dude?!?! That is the most amazing thing I've ever heard.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Dr Grinwraith

Are you sure you didn't give birth?
Quote by Anything Goes
How old are you? If you're like 15 or 16 then it's very normal or so my doctor told me.

If you are a guy then there's no way 123 pounds is healthy for a 16 year old.
I am the Infantry.
i went from 11 stone 4 before christmas, to 10 stone 8 afterwards, and i am back up to 11 now

all of you clever math people can work that out for me into pounds..i am just scraping a C grade in my GCSE's
I don't think you have anything to worry about...my girlfriend ate a lot at thanksgiving...and lost 5 pounds LOL. Yeah, crazy. But then again, you're a guy, soooo it could be different I guess.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by Anything Goes
Are you sure you didn't give birth?

A brown baby boy maybe?
Quote by nirvana001

Well, my other friend weighs even less than I do, and he is a guy too. I think he is under 120. He isn't quite as tall as me though. Maybe like 5'9" or 5'10"
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Ya if your a guy your healthy weight should probably be at least 150, eat some Alberta beef
My Rig:
1970's Twin Reverb
1972 Gibson SG
1970's Raven SG copy (extreme modifications)
EH Double Muff
Dunlop Hendrix wah
and of course... a disco ball
If you get to like 110 then start worrying. I lost 10 kilos in 2 weeks once from doing nothing. Lossed 5 kilos in 5 days when quitting smoking. It could be muscle build diminshing from lack of exercise and protein. Muscle weighs more than fat just so you know. It can be anything but there's no need to panic unless it becomes a constant thing.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
Dumbass that is a classical guitar, use nylon strings or the neck will crack... and not the kind you were smoking when you wrote this.
Quote by nirvana001

Well the Average weight of 16 year old is 132lbs so it's somewhat normal actually.
Im gonna try and find some info on one of those medical websites. See if there is anything about weight fluctuations on them.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
You must be like a twig dude. I have a friend who (used) to be like that, he's finally getting some bulk though. I'm 15 and 5'10 and I weigh about 160, I go to the weightroom after school though 4 times a week and I bench a bit on weekends again. What you can do, myfootball coach has me do this, is get this stuff, it's 100% protein, and i put it into like a milkshake (I calle em' protein shakes, clever I know:p but it's a great way to make you gain muscle and weight. But only waying 125 at 6ft and 16 is definatly not healthy.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
It's normal, for me at least. Especially when I went from 175ish to 140s, that was pretty cool, though I still think I'm fat, when everyone calls me skinny. I think I have a problem. - Actually, I had my gallbladder removed, so that surgery was most likely the cause of my weight loss. But still, my weight fluctuates a lot, you're fine.
My weight has fluxed far worse than that. In about 8th grade I was 140, once I hit 9th and up, it went way down, I was around 100/105 for a while, then just this year (I'm 17 now) I'm back up to 140. -_- I have to start working out more often, change some of that weight into muscle.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
SGstriker same thing happens to me and i'm sure most other teenagers.

And my mom is being bad about it aswell.

She forces food down on me whenever posssible it really annoys me, but meh she cares.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by Rebirah
It's normal, for me at least. Especially when I went from 175ish to 140s, that was pretty cool, though I still think I'm fat, when everyone calls me skinny. I think I have a problem. - Actually, I had my gallbladder removed, so that surgery was most likely the cause of my weight loss. But still, my weight fluctuates a lot, you're fine.

Same thing happened to me. Everyone says I'm so skinny now, but I still think I'm pretty chubby. As long as you don't go bulimic or anything, than you can keep thinking your chubby.
Dude, lift some weight. Im 15, 6 foot even. And when I was 13, I was 150. And i'm far from fat, I'm pretty skinny. If you're 6 foot, you should be way more than that, listen to your mum. You might get something to help you gain weight (pills).

And eat more protein, eggs and stuff, or even protein shakes. And sperm is 100% protein, if you feel like making masturbating useful.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Quote by Welsh Guitar
Dude, lift some weight. Im 15, 6 foot even. And when I was 13, I was 150. And i'm far from fat, I'm pretty skinny. If you're 6 foot, you should be way more than that, listen to your mum. You might get something to help you gain weight (pills).

And eat more protein, eggs and stuff, or even protein shakes. And sperm is 100% protein, if you feel like making masturbating useful.

. i will keep that in mind...
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
SGstriker ^^

And yeah I still think/know i'm fat and really alittle wait loss is nice, when i'm called skinny and am forced to eat it just frustrates me.
I don't do the whole starving thing I eat when/ what I want.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Wait wait, you're 6 feet, 16 years old and you only weight 123 pounds! That is really not healthy. Start eating and gain some muscle.
Quote by Anything Goes
Well the Average weight of 16 year old is 132lbs so it's somewhat normal actually.

But this guy's 6'. I'm 16, 6' tall, and I weigh around 160-170 and I'm still skinny. You should eat a bit more.
A/S/L?
Your BMI is 16.7 the ideal bmi is about 22.
So one, your underweight, talk to your doctor about gaining some pounds, you will feel better, have more energy, look better. Losing weight without a reason is a legit reason to see a doctor.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
I'm 6 feet even also around 120 pounds. I eat lots, don't excercise and don't seem to be gaining weight. I teenage girl would kill to have my body.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by paintITblack39
I bet almost all the UGers/Models/Lindsay Lohans would want to be you.

You have no idea how true that is.
i wish i had a faster motabolism. Im not Fat or obese but then again im not skinny so yeah..................................... But i did lose weight like 10 pounds since i turned a vegatarian and im losing more still
Quote by Dr Grinwraith

you know the pit rules. pics, or it didnt happen lol.

and yeah, threadstarter, if your 6' theres no way 123 is a healthy wheight. my friend travis is six-two and at least 200 and not at all overwheight.
Quote by thundrstruk891
you know the pit rules. pics, or it didnt happen lol.

and yeah, threadstarter, if your 6' theres no way 123 is a healthy wheight. my friend travis is six-two and at least 200 and not at all overwheight.

yay then that means im not obese! Fcking Doctors saying I am because i weigh 173 and nearly 6 ft tall and 14.
In 6th grade I was 130, in 7th grade i was 155, in 8th grade I was 130 and REALLY buff, in 9th grade i was 180, in 10th grade i was 150, now im 160 and in 11th grade. I think its unhealthy, Thats what happens when you play WoW I guess...