just wondering who on ug played golf. and some of your best scores etc etc
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
I play miniature golf if that counts? I once got 5 hole in ones on one 18 hole course beat that.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
i play golf.... i'm lefty
i suck (probably around 40-50 + on 9 holes) but its fun to go out with friends and watch people even worse than me (although i'm not sure how)
I do!!

I got quite a few birdies last summer but still couldn't make even par on any of the games.
ಥ_ಥ
Quote by americnidiot
i play golf.... i'm lefty
i suck (probably around 40-50 + on 9 holes) but its fun to go out with friends and watch people even worse than me (although i'm not sure how)

+1 except i shoot low forties through 9
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
i shot a 34 last year(9 holes) and a 69 last night w/ your mother and on 18 holes last year too.

yeah...i'm just a freshman btw. We've got a really good high school team.
Quote by Soma3009

I'm wearing my batman outfit to school tomorrow. Only problem is, the legs are spandex. So, my balls competely stand out. Is there ANY possible way around this?

Quote by futurejimmypage
like my band wants to have like kickass nick names. names like synyster gates etc.
Quote by bradshults
Not only do I play on the golf team, I work at the Willapa Harbor Golf Course. But I should start playing more becouse the last time I went out I got a 63 for 9 holes.

haha thats not too bad considering a friend of mine is on the gold team and his average is about 73 on 9 holes haha.... and hes on the gold team.... its fun to watch how bad he hits some shots....

by the way LEFTIES FTW!! (just in golf though, ambidexterous ppl ftw too)
I enjoy it alot... when I don't slice
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
love golf. love the outdoors, and going to different courses, not very good though.
leave me alone, please.
I play too... Used to work on a golf course too, but now I've stopped because of this mandatory national service here in Singapore.

Best score I carded recently was a 32 over 9 holes.
i golf, usually anywhere in the 40's on 9 holes....
and i shoot left handed
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
freshman on the golf team, 50s or so. MY instructor decided to totally revamp my swing so I'm still getting back into things. Not the best ever
Logos and websites for low prices - pm me

Quote by SideshowRaven24
wow dude way to think innovative. nice plan.
Quote by icon_player_5
that would be awesome if you saw it all the way through, good imagination

Fender Telecaster
60s Epi-Acoustic
Fender Pro-Junior
Boss BD-2
I've only gone to the driving range on a few occasions, just as a fun nothing else to do thing.
I started playing a couple years ago and now I'm starting to really get into it. I just bought a Callaway Forged+ sand wedge, it's really nice. In September I get to go see the final day of the President's Cup in Montreal.
Yeah I played golf for four years back when I was in high school, but I was never any good. My best year was my senior year. I usually scored in the upper forties and lower fifties. My best score at a golf meet was a 101.
i play a fair bit!!

whats everyones sets?

taylormade R7 driver
"------------" V-steel 3 wood
Nike Pro combo Irons
Nike Procombo sw, AW & PW
MacGregor Tour Lob Wedge
Nike OZ putter
MacGregor tourney Staff bag

yeah, i like nike irons...
I play off of 18. I'm not very good these days. My irons go too high and short and my drives are too unreliable. Really need to get back into it but I'm too lazy.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I played in Jr. High and High School and still play occassionally, so been playing for bout 8 years. In high school, I got the most improved award two years in a row, so that's how bad i sucked to start out with, going from high 60's my freshman and sophomore year, low 50's, to mid 40's my senior year. My best ever score was a 40 on 9 holes and a 92 on 18 holes.
I play,,,,unfortunately, I suck so bad that Im not going to post my score on here.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
I play golf, i was playing today and i got 45 in 9 holes. I got:
-Taylormade 300 series driver (8.5 degrees 0.o)
-Topflite woods (suck ass)
-Cleaveland ta6 irons with graphite shafts (absoloute dream to hit)
-Taylormade rac black wedge 64 degrees (really nice but too much loft for me)
-RAM tour grind 56 degree wedge (does the job, good enough for me)
-Odysey 2 ball dfx putter (really nice)
-Cleaveland tour bag (nice and big to fit all my gear in )
Last edited by david_safc at Feb 20, 2007,
Let's see, my golf bag is almost right beside me:

-TaylorMade r5 Dual Type D driver
-a 4-wood that I haven't bought yet, should have one by March Break... I'm thinking either a Callaway X or a Sasquatch
-Adams Ovation 7-wood
-my Grandpa's old Bristol cavity back irons (surprisingly easy to hit)
-Adams Tom Watson gap wedge
-Callaway Forged+ sand wedge
-Wilson Staff VI lob wedge
-Ram FX3 putter (feels tinny but it works pretty well)
-Nike MOJO and Callaway HX Hot balls