They're not a joke. Just some Japanese dudes who like making music the way they want to. I wouldn't call them so much of a defined band... They just make the music they want to, and for them, it's all about having fun. That's what music is supposed to be like.

I think they can be pretty nifty, myself. And they do indeed have chops.
Member #3 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club.
A joke? No way. Scorn Defeat and Infidel Art are class.
Our skin worn thin
Our bones exposed
Life reduced to ticks
Oh okay. They just seem so... out there and kinda cheesy. But if they're on the same label as uneXpect, then I think I know where they're coming from.
They are actually pretty good. I remember seeing an article on them in Metal Hammer a few months ago.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Yeah, pretty much anything that was ever affiliated with Deathlike Silence was pretty badass, so this band can't be too bad.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
These dudes were in Euronymus' circle of evil (or w/e) if I remember correctly...
Quote by xolax
These dudes were in Euronymus' circle of evil (or w/e) if I remember correctly...

Nah, they weren't in the Black Metal inner circle, because they're from Japan. Euronymous did sign them to his label though, because he wanted to spread Black Metal to other countries or something.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
There was no inner circle anyway, it was just a group of dudes who hung out.
It's not like you had to submit to ********* from Euro to join.