I've got an excellent condition Orange AD30TC 2x12 Combo w/ATA road case for sale. Foot-switch included! I must sell this amp to fund the purchase of another.

This amp is loaded with 4 Ei EL-84's in the power section, an Ei, JJ, and 2 Golden Dragon 12ax7's in the preamp section, and a JJ GZ34. Speakers are Celestion Vintage 30s, very nicely broken in. The first channel goes from clean to crunch and the dirty channel goes from clean to CRUNCH. It is versatile in terms of what it can cover; it's dynamcally responsive and also responds well to the volume knob on your guitar. Great with humbuckers AND single coils, with little tweaking needed in between.

The road case was purchased on ebay from Angstrom Cases, and has done it's job very well. 4 inch casters with wheel locks on the rear two.

Asking $1550 Shipped (buyer pays half), M.O. are fine, add 3% for paypal. I will not sell the amp and case separately (safest shipping ever). You can hear this amp in action at my bands site: www.myspace.com/adelphi .email me if interested: ryanadelphi@gmail.com

Last edited by ryan_adelphi at Feb 21, 2007,
Oh God.

How bad do you want to get rid of this amp? / Are you willing to lower the price?
GEAR:
Fender USA Lefty Telecaster
Custom HSS Lefty Strat
Samick Hollow-body
BOSS DS-1
BOSS SD-1
BOSS CE-4
BOSS DD-6
USA Big Muff PI
Peavey MACE 160w Head
Peavey MACE 410 Cabinet
Yamaha FG-450S-L
Eleca DAG3LN Lefty Acoustic
Nice amp man! I was checking out your Myspace, I really like the sound of your band! You guys have a good vibe goin'!

Keep up the good work.

P.S. I would love to buy your amp, but all I could offer is a trade - BC Rich Warlock and Behringer GMX212 amp. hehe! Sorry!!!! I'm poor

Edit:

Also, is there somewhere I could download a few of your songs?
My toys:

BC Rich Platinum Warlock
Mako Strat Copy
ION Electric-Acoustic
Behringer V-Tone GMX212
ION Acoustic Practice Amp
Korg PX4D Effects Processor
Omg, that's a beautiful amp!

Btw, what amp were you looking at? Great price you're putting it at too! I could use a case .
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Why O Why Would U Want To Get Rid Of That
Fender '51 Precision Bass
Hofner Verythin LTD Edition Guitar in Walnut w/ Bigsby
Engelhardt ES9 Upright Bass
1968 Trayner YBA 1A MK II Amp
w/ 6x10 cabinet

www.iaminlimbo.com
its a wonderful amp, I'm just after a different clean tone. the crunch is to die for, though...

thanks for the kind words!
What amp are you getting to replace that? I would assume you're not up for any trades then?
Willing to trade?

I offer my left nut.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.