Strangely those cat looking things gave me an erection. great job. Now i gotta go walk it off.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
it IS a nice pussy
that significantly helped my life
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
I always thought that baby cats were cute, but once they get older they're all boring and they suck. Baby dogs are also cute, but they're still fun when they get older.
^ damn beat me to it!!!
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Tasty...seriously I love kitten stew.

....ummm, right.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by Rock'N'Soul
Tasty...seriously I love kitten stew.

Clubbed kitten stew is even tastier. Clubbed baby seal is not bad either.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by The Casualty
Looking at that cat made me hungry.

Say I can make a mean kitten stew...If your free anytime...
SPACE FOR RENT
that bastard shoved his cat in a shoe! dont tell me he climbed in there by himself.. .bs.. what if someone went to put it on!!!?
I dont know...

Lets talk about the weather!

Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Wait, I had an idea other than killing and skull fucking? What's up with me today...
I've already got a boner.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
ok...s|1solo762 has the best avatar in the history of existance.

its so awesome it broke my brain...
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Common with the nature of the threadstarters joke...

HOT_PUSSY_24 IS ONLINE

<guest_61> You got toys?
<Jim232> Hey there
<guest_01> Ur hot babes
<hot_pussy_24> Hey Jim, wanna go private?
<guest_11> Show tits
<guest_11> plz
crap! i was hoping for a boner
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
*snore*

kittens are overrated, i dont know how everyone loves these kind of videos or the "im in ur computer eatin your stufz" pics, i think they're LAME
...."this is what's best for me, for you, for us, or maybe just for me", i thought...
dogs > cats

cats are very cute at that age, and depend on you, but when they get above the age of fluff they get independent and want nothing to do with you except when they come beg for food.

dogs on the otherhand, cute as puppies, and when they grow up still fun and good friends