yea, i know its lame that i want to, but does anyone have a link or want to give some licks that will impress people if i just pick up the guitar and play them? something that at least looks and sounds difficult? i know its probably not the moral guitar thing to do, but hey, im human. thanks in advance
Tapping, Legato, Playing Cleanly, Stuff you know they would know.
Equipment

• Shecter 006 Deluxe
  • Line 6 Spider II 30
  • Harmony Acoustic
  • Dunlop GCB-95 Wah-Wah Pedal
  • Zoom 707 II

Favorite Guitar Player(s)

• Eric Clapton
  • Brian May
  • Jack White
it is scientifically proven that in fact, girls often ARE impressed by good guitar playing, and i dont know about you, but if youre showin off to a friend or whatever thats a guy, im impressed by anything thats better than my playing
so, try something techinical sounding thats clean, dont bite off somethign too big to chew(or whatever the cliche is)
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Dont bite off more than you can chew is the cliche term you are looking for.
Equipment

• Shecter 006 Deluxe
  • Line 6 Spider II 30
  • Harmony Acoustic
  • Dunlop GCB-95 Wah-Wah Pedal
  • Zoom 707 II

Favorite Guitar Player(s)

• Eric Clapton
  • Brian May
  • Jack White
playing well known stuff even if it isn't really impressive to a guitarist get good results with regular people. stuff such as...well...I don't know just not punk or emo
!PRS Custom 24 ten top!
Ric 4001!!
Fender Cyclone 2
2x Harmony Acoustics
Goya 107 Range Master

Quote by x8blitzkid8x
people ruin metal like a7x.
try some sweep picking if you can, if played cleanly, its really impressive if well done
MY GEARS:
Ibanez S520EX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul w/ Killswitch
Fender 12-string Acoustic
Fender Champion300 (to be changed soon to a Tube Amp)
Ibanez TS-9 Overdrive pedal
Boss PW-10 pedal