hey everyone, ive been looking into a good metal guitar and i keep coming back to the jackson RR3 Rhoads guitar. first for lovin the V's and the brand itself i kno is very good. i kno the floyld rose double locking tremelo is very nice but i dont know much about the pick-ups. so please if u can fill me in on this guitar and what you know and possibly any exprience you have with this guitar i would appresiate it very much.

thanks,
-AV-
Esp LTD Ex-400
Fender 50th anniversary american strat
la patrie classical
if this is the guitar with the invaders, than i can help you.
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
the RR3 Rhoads has double locking tremelo and i believe it has jazz humbucker pickups
I'm so damn jealous of myself.
Stay away from floyd rose's!! It gave me nothing but trouble. If you did get an RR3 i'd highly reccomend putting some better pickups into it, for metal and shredding ect.

Possibly the only B.C rich fan on UG
I have this guitar (hence my username). I have the newer one with REAL duncans not the duncan designed ones.Then neck is extremely fast and the pickups are great for anything really. I play a lot of LOG, Pantera,all sorts of rock and metal and this guitar can pull it off.The floyd can be a bit of a hassle when you first get it but after your first few string changes, it becomes a lot easier. I would definetly reccomend this guitar but stay away from the older model.I find that the quality is seroisly lacking in that one. The newer one is much better.
Quote by JacksonRR3man
I have this guitar (hence my username). I have the newer one with REAL duncans not the duncan designed ones.Then neck is extremely fast and the pickups are great for anything really. I play a lot of LOG, Pantera,all sorts of rock and metal and this guitar can pull it off.The floyd can be a bit of a hassle when you first get it but after your first few string changes, it becomes a lot easier. I would definetly reccomend this guitar but stay away from the older model.I find that the quality is seroisly lacking in that one. The newer one is much better.

thanks all of yall who answered. i really dont know much about techincal stuff with guitars even tho ive been playin for over 6 years, i just never really cared. i really want a v metal guitar, and i had heard that the rr3 was a great model. there is other better ones out there but they jump out of my price range. can anyone recommend a great v for around the same price as the rr3 rhoads?

again thanks alot

-AV-
Esp LTD Ex-400
Fender 50th anniversary american strat
la patrie classical