dude this movie is tha shiznat. i was watching it and dicaprio wai n the elevator and the doors opened and he got shot in the face! what a curveball! damn this movie pwns.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
Good movie. Terrible spelling. Awful thread.

Maybe you shouldn't put the ending of the movie in the first...and only...sentence? It JUST came out on DVD. Not everyone has seen it.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by A_New_Level
dude this movie is tha shiznat. i was watching it and dicaprio wai n the elevator and the doors opened and he got shot in the face! what a curveball! damn this movie pwns.

wow, way to blow the ending. i've seen it already, but its kind of inconsiderate to just give away the twist like that.
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808
amazing movie yeah my mom almost cried when he died. I liked his character but i couldnt care too much really as long as it ll worked out in the end.
I wrote a song about war...
The kind that lives in your head.
I just saw it today and it was the best movie I've seen in a LONG time. Every actor gave 110% on their roles and I even liked DiCaprio's performance for once. Only other movie I thought he did well in was The Aviator...
Quote by i_am_the_movie
wow, way to blow the ending.
I doubt anyone can read that first post.

Anyway, the Departed was really good. It had great performances, and a great story. The only thing is, I don't really like mob movies. But I still appreciated it for what it was: a good film.
Quote by happytimeharry
I just saw it today and it was the best movie I've seen in a LONG time. Every actor gave 110% on their roles and I even liked DiCaprio's performance for once. Only other movie I thought he did well in was The Aviator...

it really was an amazing movie; btw he was also good in "catch me if you can"
My Rig:

Schecter C-1+
Washburn X12QVS
Ibanez RG7321
Ovation Celebrity Acoustic-Electric
Mesa/Boogie F-50 Combo
Crate Practice Amp
Marshall G80CDR
Maxon OD808
Quote by i_am_the_movie
it really was an amazing movie; btw he was also good in "catch me if you can"

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that movie. Yeah, Catch Me If You Can was surprising good too. I guess if you give him the right roles he's a great actor. His earlier parts seemed like they were given to him simply because they thought he looked good.
Great Boston accents. It gave me a reason to work on mine. :p

Great movie too. Everything was so unexpected. It was somewhat impossible to know what was gonna happen next.

Amazing movie and amazing cast.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
That big pool of blood on the back of the elevator gave me quite the shiver. How brutal.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation