This thread is mostly for teenagers who don't have a job. I was just wontering how other teenagers make money?
prostitution
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
stocks
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by 666Sabbath666
prostitution

+1
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
Click the link in my sig. It really works, I got a 50 dollar check in the mail last month.
sell weed, and actually sell enough to make money lol its hard but i now i got a bc rich warlock so im not complaining
I pay very well for teenage prostitutes. Is Tuesday good for you?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by The Leader

Sometime next Tuesday, maybe.
in all serious [and i really am serious this works] i roll coins. you know how if you have like a ton of loose change [and i mean a ton] you can roll the quarters and the nickels and dimes and pennies all in seperate wrappers? well you do that and take it to the bank, and for each roll of quarters you get ten bucks, dimes you get five, nickels you get two and pennies you get fifty cents. doing this alone, ive made about $250 in the past year. and unlike many ideas on posted here, its legal and doable dont know if this works for other countries currency systems though.
In france, teenagers having jobs is pretty rare because you always get money from relatives, etc for things like holidays, grades, visits, even nothing at all. Thats how my family does it

Edit: Im not in france btw
Last edited by Siftings at Feb 19, 2007,
make love to 1000 fat chicks for 50 bucks a peice. Is there any life lessons that cant learned from TV?
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
Quote by The Leader

see you next tuesday.....

i was going to make a prostitution or crack joke, but everyone else already did.
seriously, thought, i'm a paid hitman and i rake in about a thousand a week. just don't get caught, 'cause... you know... the whole life in prison thing.
what you do is rip a ten dollar bill in half. You then take one half to a bank and they will give you a brand new ten. Do this again in about a week so they dont remember you and youve just made twnety dollars!
Quote by metal=god
i was going to make a prostitution or crack joke, but everyone else already did.
seriously, thought, i'm a paid hitman and i rake in about a thousand a week. just don't get caught, 'cause... you know... the whole life in prison thing.

Nub hitman, jeez. You keep a little black book of your clientele and targets; Turn that into the DA and you get a slap on the wrist.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Yeah, I've made $300 from treasure trooper (link in my sig)
Fender Showmaster
76 Epiphone Riviera
SX LTD2
Ibanez Rg 7421 w/ Breed's
Line 6 Flextone 3
Presonus Firebox
Studio Projects B1 Condensor
M-Audio Studiopro 3 Desktop Monitors
Macbook 2.1 Ghz w/ 4gb Ram
Logic Express
Garage Band
Pork a gay dude in the ass. Instant cash.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
find some people to put you in their will then kill their asses.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
i think dealing weed should be a seriously considered option
FREE-FORM METAL
Get a job jackass.
The Mariachi Player of the Church of Zeppelinism. PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Quote by soulfly_freak
men were given a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to use one at a time...

Member #2 of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join