hi i need REALLY BADLY a simple tab or simple bar chord tab of Famous Last Words!!! It would be really great if i could!!! im new here and am still finding it hard to figure out how to use this! i know how to read tab and everything, just lookin 4 sumthing clear and simple. Thanks if anyone can help that would be great!
Quote by Jonjy2
all mcr "music" is simple

Thats not really true.

I'm not a big fan of MCR in the slightest but, i do find the guitaring quite clever, i mean even the solos have a Brian May esque to them, noted in the erm I'm not Okay track. I would hardly call that simple, furthermore some of the chords they use could be said to be rather advanced as a beginner would no doubt find them difficult.
Okay guys sorry i forgot to add why there is this guy @ my skool and he thinks hes like the bomb @ guitar wen really he isnt and everyone thinks he is. I am a girl hu has been playing for waaayyy longer than him and since im a girl they think he is betta. i need to win back my pride and this song will be a good way to show it! I have chosen this song coz all the non guitarists think it has a kick ass solo that they think is hard. im also gonna get a new flyingv gibson guitar (cool!!!) to play along to and...yeh it wuld just be really helpful if you guys had atleast the solo for me to learn please and thankyou
"P" means to pull-off.

So, for example, in this:

e|-----------------15-13~------------------------------|
B|--15~-15~--[b]15p13[/b]--------15~-18p17h18----18p17p15-----|
G|-------------------------------------19----------17--|
D|-----------------------------------------------------|
A|-----------------------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------|
Have your finger on the 15th fret, pluck the string with your pick, and pull the finger on the 15th fret off - with another finger already on the 13th fret - so that the 13th fret now sounds without you having to have picked the string with the pick.

"^" means to bend the note.
but what do those triangles mean...the ^ things.