x-anna-x
ATENTION seeka
178 IQ
hi i need REALLY BADLY a simple tab or simple bar chord tab of Famous Last Words!!! It would be really great if i could!!! im new here and am still finding it hard to figure out how to use this! i know how to read tab and everything, just lookin 4 sumthing clear and simple. Thanks if anyone can help that would be great!
CraigKing
UG's English guy
725 IQ
Quote by Jonjy2
all mcr "music" is simple

Thats not really true.

I'm not a big fan of MCR in the slightest but, i do find the guitaring quite clever, i mean even the solos have a Brian May esque to them, noted in the erm I'm not Okay track. I would hardly call that simple, furthermore some of the chords they use could be said to be rather advanced as a beginner would no doubt find them difficult.
Mattalac
Default Use Title
619 IQ
Quote by CraigKing
Thats not really true.

Nah it is true.
x-anna-x
ATENTION seeka
178 IQ
Okay guys sorry i forgot to add why there is this guy @ my skool and he thinks hes like the bomb @ guitar wen really he isnt and everyone thinks he is. I am a girl hu has been playing for waaayyy longer than him and since im a girl they think he is betta. i need to win back my pride and this song will be a good way to show it! I have chosen this song coz all the non guitarists think it has a kick ass solo that they think is hard. im also gonna get a new flyingv gibson guitar (cool!!!) to play along to and...yeh it wuld just be really helpful if you guys had atleast the solo for me to learn please and thankyou
yawn
Be back later.
2,701 IQ
^ Um...the solo is in the tab...

x-anna-x
ATENTION seeka
178 IQ
cool thanks heaps yawn that is REALLY helpful!
x-anna-x
ATENTION seeka
178 IQ
uh lol...im not quite sure wat p and ^ meens? can u tell me?
yawn
Be back later.
2,701 IQ
"P" means to pull-off.

So, for example, in this:

e|-----------------15-13~------------------------------|
B|--15~-15~--[b]15p13[/b]--------15~-18p17h18----18p17p15-----|
G|-------------------------------------19----------17--|
D|-----------------------------------------------------|
A|-----------------------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------|
Have your finger on the 15th fret, pluck the string with your pick, and pull the finger on the 15th fret off - with another finger already on the 13th fret - so that the 13th fret now sounds without you having to have picked the string with the pick.

"^" means to bend the note.
Darc
This is a custom title.
294 IQ
but what do those triangles mean...the ^ things.