Poll: Now or Later
Poll Options
View poll results: Now or Later
Buy a guitar now
3 27%
Keep Saving
8 73%
Voters: 11.
I was preparing the purchase a Schecter Gryphon when I think to myself: maybe I should save up more money. I'm sick of having crap guitars, my current one is an LTD Viper-50. If I save 200$ more I could get the imported PRS which is supposedly very nice with the trem. So would you get the Schecter now (or other guitar in price range) or save up longer and get a better guitar
P.S. Sorry for a stupid question
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
Last edited by i(ncubus)play at Feb 19, 2007,
save i bought am ibanez gio sg60 or something like that for 240 and it does what i need and sounds good but if i just save 240 more i could have got the holowbody ibanez i wanted so i say save man wait it will be worth it trust me
Save up if you dont need the guitar right now.... Look ingto a Cort G250 too if you want a trem and good pickup selection.
Cort G290 EMG 89/SA/SA
Cort MR 780FX

#19 Member of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Group. PM Narmi.

Founder of the "Cort Domination Group"
Keep saving.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Keep saving man, it'll all be worth it.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Get a Cort X-TH. You wont regret it. 24 frets, neck through, EMG 85, 81... Double locking II tremelo....

Dr. Cluck

Sure his website isnt the highest quality like MF, but dude i got my Cort off this guy and he hooked me up with free shipping and a coffin case for $700. I got a Cort EVL-Z6 though, cuz i cant stand tremelos. but dude just look at this guitar. you know you want it badly.

(Invalid img)
Quote by toddpens8771
Get a Cort X-TH. You wont regret it. 24 frets, neck through, EMG 85, 81... Double locking II tremelo....

Dr. Cluck

Sure his website isnt the highest quality like MF, but dude i got my Cort off this guy and he hooked me up with free shipping and a coffin case for $700. I got a Cort EVL-Z6 though, cuz i cant stand tremelos. but dude just look at this guitar. you know you want it badly.

(Invalid img)

Sorry mate, but I've already found the gitfiddle I'm savin up for. Fender Deluxe Strat, Sienna Sunburst with Maple fretboard $600
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_fender_deluxe_players_stratocaster_electric_guitar?full_sku=511597%2e064%2e063

Looks like that hot Strat John Mayer used on Crossroads minus about 500 dollars
"This is The End, beautiful friend, The End"
^Good man!
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R