That radio station from yahoo music? I like it for the first 20 minutes or so when it actually plays the bands I chose and like. But then it starts playing crap that "suits my genre" and I dont care what the hell suits my genre I dont want to listen to that trash. Also it has a knack for playing songs from artist I specifically rated "never play again"
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
yeah it does that for awhile until it learns a bit more. I hate it because i like pantera, but i hate the bands other people who like pantera like that it recomends me. It learned after awhile.

Its a great resource if say i find out about this cool band, then i can check the similar artists page and find some more great bands that sound pretty cool.
Quote by DaveGilmour1189
yeah it does that for awhile until it learns a bit more. I hate it because i like pantera, but i hate the bands other people who like pantera like that it recomends me. It learned after awhile.

Its a great resource if say i find out about this cool band, then i can check the similar artists page and find some more great bands that sound pretty cool.

Yeah, I dont care if fans of the bands I like recommend crap music, I dont want to listen to it. But it is a great way to listen to music off of albums you havent had the chance to buy yet

Quote by Holy Katana
It's like Pandora, only with ads and bad music. I used to listen to it until I discovered the magic that is Pandora.

Hmm, sounds interesting, linkskeis?
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by clincher09
Yeah, I dont care if fans of the bands I like recommend crap music, I dont want to listen to it. But it is a great way to listen to music off of albums you havent had the chance to buy yet

Hmm, sounds interesting, linkskeis?

www.pandora.com