RULES : basically all i ask to keep this organized is if ur posting an answer, quote the question you're answering. it'll help everyone.

The girl I like is going out with someone else, but she doesn't really like him. Me and her always tell her i love you and stuff, but how do I really tell her?
the game
Last edited by shuriken at Feb 19, 2007,
Quote by shuriken
RULES : basically all i ask to keep this organized, no extra stuff, just questions. and if ur posting answer, quote the question you're answering. it'll help everyone.

The girl I like is going out with someone else, but she doesn't really like him. Me and her always tell her i love you and stuff, but how do I really tell her?

Some advice?

GO TO THE FUCKING RELATIONSHIP THREAD
<Han> I love Hitler
its just a basic advice thread im starting. it just happened to be a relationship question. so calm your ass down.
the game
Um ^ woah dude I think because all kinds of people will be asking all kinds of different advice maybe a specific thread won't cut it. Did you read the first part?
Quote by shuriken
I've been in this situation. You have to just tell her. "I love you", "I love you too", "No, I mean I reaaallly love you" and it will go back and forth but she will finally get it. She actually will get it when you say it the first time but she'll try to duck the question and buy time for something to say by pretending not to get it. Then she'll either say she feels the same way screw my boyfriend whip it out loverboy or she will say she feels the same way but she doesn't want to ruin your friendship. Then you will feel awkward and say to yourself "stupid, stupid, stupid" That's my take anyway.
Quote by zackk
seriously though, listen to DaliLama.
Quote by Arthur Curry
My spidey sense tells me some mothafuckas are gonna be BANNED.
Last edited by DaliLama at Feb 19, 2007,
You gotta do it anyway man. This guy will get her pregnant and marry her and her life will be ruined because you couldn't tell her you loved her. Then you will be sad.
Quote by zackk
seriously though, listen to DaliLama.
Quote by Arthur Curry
My spidey sense tells me some mothafuckas are gonna be BANNED.
Quote by DaliLama
You gotta do it anyway man. This guy will get her pregnant and marry her and her life will be ruined because you couldn't tell her you loved her. Then you will be sad.

+1

risks are worth taking if you know the outcome can be great.