I'm having a hard time finding a new song to learn and was wondering if anybody had any ideas i'm looking for a fairly easy song and fun to play (I know alot of Zeppelin and AC/DC so don't recommend them)
-Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out-
I know wish you were here and the main riff of paranoid but ive never heard that other one maybe ill check it out
never mind ive heard that song its awesome i give that one a try
If I may make a suggestion, try writing your own songs instead of covering everyone else's. It makes for a much more challanging experience and can help your playing more.
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
Some people don't like writing. I do and a lot of other people do, but it's not for everyone.

As for a recommendation, I enjoy the song Time - Pink Floyd, and it's very easy to play.
Another good one is N.I.B. by Black Sabbath.
You could also try Rushs' In the Mood.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Quote by Page&HammettFan
Some people don't like writing. I do and a lot of other people do, but it's not for everyone.

As I said, I was merely making a suggestion. The only way to really develop and go anywhere with your playing is to write your own material.
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
^^ true to an extent but the way you learn best is to use other peoples music and adapt their music styles and techniques into your playing.
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
^But it uses nill of your own creativity and doesn't test what you actually know. That's what I was getting at.
Quote by Resiliance

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
yeah ive screwed around with my own stuff but It just doesn't compare to playin famous songs that everybody knows
thanks for the stevie ray idea ill try that one, and "life by the drop" is a fun one too