wow this is almost a first somehting has a higher rating of look then stairway its he oh (rhcp) never thought id see the day of something finally taking over stiarway
Are you trying to say that RHCP's better then Zeppelin?HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA poser
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
ummm.
like Rick James said. "Cocain is a hell of a drug."
I think the thread starter would agree.
/SG/
"In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."
Oh nvm i take back my last comment.Naw thats just the sissys trying to impress each other.Besides the Chilies changed and went pop so thats just a bogus list.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
This isn't the first time there's been a more popular daily tab than Stairway...
wait till tomorrow, soon enough everyone will realise that RHCP is no longer the sweet indie band they used to be and now a lame oohoohooo band.
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
when i saw that i was lyk dayyuum
Quote by your mom
wow.. ggmIdas is so good in bed
Quote by your dad
basically, ggmIdas can pleasure the ladies better than me.. and he could totally kick my ass
Yea,they went from 'suck my kiss' to 'hey oh',the mighty have fallen.To bad therer getting old too.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
Quote by ericgentz
wait till tomorrow, soon enough everyone will realize that RHCP is no longer the sweet indie band they used to be and now a lame oohoohooo band.

...rhcp were indie? i just thought they were funky punks who didn't take shit, but y'know, call they're days without a record label (which you also imply as their only good days) indie.
I will fuc
Quote by rob_the_useless
Yea,they went from 'suck my kiss' to 'hey oh',the mighty have fallen.To bad therer getting old too.

gee, maybe that's why we don't see songs like "sex rap" and "party on your pussy" anymore get over it, they just physically can't go back to their old stuff.
I will fuc
RHCP is a great band, but I'm kinda suprised the tab is that popular on here. It's an alright song, but I wouldn't want to learn it or anything.
Well the old school stuff was funk driven and could get a pit going,now all they can do is make people wave there hands like there at a faith hill concert an hold up lighters.
Quote by FriskyDrisky