I'm looking for the song where in the video Herman & Sam are dueling face to face and drinking bottles of beer. Can anyone help me

I NEVER, EVER listen to metal like this, but today i didn't have a choice with a 4 hour car ride, and i'm ****ing blows away by these guys.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Through the Fire and Flames.

Instrumedit: Yeah, Stop Messin', we have a thread for Dragonforce that could have gotten you the same answer quicker, but I don't see you here much, so I let it slide, but some of the guys here are pretty anal about ONLY threads.

Just don't fight, or worse, act like you don't care. 'Tis a ticket to bannage, and I wouldn't wanna see that happen to a purty gurl lak yoo.

/creepy Westerner.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Last edited by Instrumetal at Feb 19, 2007,
Quote by Instrumetal
Through the Fire and Flames.

Thanks
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by Embodiment
Not another DragonForce thread?!?!
*Reported*

Yes another one so
Quote by Dirtydeeds468

it's true
dont worry...me and stop messin have a past....... she never ventures to the metal forum so we shall report this thread and leave the flames for another person

*reported*
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer