Steve Morse is awesome. My favorite albums are High Tension Wires and Major Impacts II. Do you like Steve Morse?
I dig his work in Dixie Dregs the most.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Great guitarist, but unfortunately in my opinion there are a lot of tracks that really aren't very good, but the ones that are good kick so much ass.
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
Dixie Dregs is great.
Quote by DeathDealer
you people are daft

"You rise as high as your dominant aspiration, you descend to the level of your lowest concept of yourself. Free your mind and your ass will follow." Funkadelic

Member #7 of the Peavey is Amazing Club
Way underrated. Southern-ish shred? Who woulda thought...
Bill and Ted Fan Club Member #3. PM ollerom_mot or me to join.

"Let the Spirit guide your fingers."
Probably one of the best guitarists in the world incompassing diverse styles such as country, rock, metal, classical and blues.

Yeah I love him !
Fender Stratocaster x 2
Ibanez JS1000BTB
Zakk Wylde Les Paul
Epiphone Flying V
'Texas' Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore Jazz
Fender strat copies x 3
Aria Pro II
Classical guitars x 2
Aria steel string acoustic

Marshall, Crate, Fender amps
Are you crazy.... this dude alternate picks C-shape arpeggios with Becker's speed.......
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Even a man who picks every singele note of a C-shape arpeggio on a different guitar at beckers speed can be boring to me... I don't find him that interesting, Major impact I & II bore the hell out of me.
Morse is awesome. I love his Guitar World column (Morse Code), and his Guitar Player column, as well (Prog Guru)
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
His alternate picking arpeggios has been a huge influence on me(Along with Petrucci who's fav. guitar player is Morse) I personially hate sweep picking and some of the cool things these guys do with alternate picked arpeggios are just incredible.
"To You i'm all thats left undone, I'm all I have but one, let me out my souls so hollow, let me out" - Submersed - Hollow

Join the Alter Bridge Ug Club...