Page 1 of 2
Well I searched and couldnt find a slayer or thrash thread open so is it ok to have a slayer thread? or maybe im just a noob and did not search well enough, either way, Im seeing them tomarrow night so if this isnt allowed please lock it and sorry, if it is allowed and theres no other slayer threads, then discuss.
Pm Greety or something, only mods get to make "ONLY" threads.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Slayer's earlier work will always remain a good listen to me. and seasans in the abyss, thats a good album. but for some reason, i can't stand south of heaven. i've always thought that was a really boring and slow song, and album
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
I don't really mind any Slayer. I've never really been into them so I don't really mind any of thier work. Nothing special to me though, just thrash, good to listen to in the right mood, like any music.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
I still love them and I'm seeing them live soon.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
I find that I have never liked their live stuff, Tom sounds like he is drunk.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Is it more or are a lot more people hating on Slayer.

I still very much enjoy Slayer, even though I rarely listen to them now, it always puts a smile on my face if I hear a Slayer song somewhere.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Slayer have their moments, but they're pretty much living off of Raining Blood and Angel Of Death.

EDIT: But I love the opening riff in Expendable Youth. Kicks ass.
I've seen them live and listened to the records, but they don't really do much for me. Their timing is really sloppy live.
Quote by Dyer's Eve
Is it more or are a lot more people hating on Slayer.

I still very much enjoy Slayer, even though I rarely listen to them now, it always puts a smile on my face if I hear a Slayer song somewhere.

I know, its quite sad. Such an awesome band...
I was watching telly and flicking through the channels last night and for a second I thought Tom Araya had become a stand up comedian.... then I realised I was watching Billy Connolly's World Tour of New Zealand
^

"Can ya imagine being a wee afghani, behind a stone on the Kaiber Pass... Smokin' a joint with yer pal... *does joint smoking impression*... Good gear this... *Impersonates sound of Scottish Army*... *does more joint smoking*... *Army sound gets louder*... Jesus, it's getting ****in' louder... As he looks behind his boulder he sees 400 hairy-arse Scottish guys with a hat up to here, a skirt and an octopus under one arm... *pretends to stub out joint* NEVER AGAIN!"

Billy Connolly wins at life.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I like slayer too, Obviously, 3 more hours till I leave for the show . I dont understand all the hate, I know some people dont like certain bands, but it seems for the most part people*hate* slayer more than just "Meh I dont care for them". Seems rather stupid...
I don't like most of their stuff, not even Reign in Blood. I've always found Tom Araya to be a sub-par vocalist, and wanking solo's never won me over. Dave Lombardo is fantastic though.
i love slayer, in my opinion theyre a great thrash band, id have to say there newer stuff is not all that great, but hey, as long as theyre doing what they want too.
u r all gay

specially eyeofhorus, like eye of gay lol

gtgbai
Greety why are you in such a funny mood today?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

hes just letting everyone spam this up and then we mass ban
My sig is better than yours
These are my two favorite Slayer songs of all maybe 100 or so. Whats better, Raining Blood or Angel Of Death?
METALLICA
MACHINE HEAD

JANUARY 13TH

JOE LOUIS ARENA

Quote by Jehuty
It's not rape if you yell surprise.

Quote by ZanasCross
Girls his dad's age rarely still have nice asses. Gravity attacks.
can someone tell me the top 5 songs of slayer cos i only know south of heaven and raining blood? ty
IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
Slayers pretty cool, I never really did get too deep into them, but some of the songs are nifty.
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
I saw them live in Hamilton, where I live, and it was an amazing show! They played Raining blood, Angel of Death, Dead Skin Mask and Necrophobic in a row so I was plenty satisfied. Never been a hardcore fan but I have a lot of respect and would see them live again any day of the week.
****ING GRAMMYYYY. thats two nominations in a row... pretty sick nasty. but aside from that i honestly think they have been the most influential band on the genre of metal that theres ever been. except of course black sabbath since ya know they invented itt. but yeah they get too much crap from psuedo n00bs that think they know what their talking about. everybody likes at least a few slayer songs, and even if u dont then at least respect a band that has did so much for the genre.
MYSELF INFLUECE I

soo much n00bage
Quote by xX Maverick Xx
sorry to bust everyones bubble but lamb of god arent "hardcore" theyre death metal, and therefore metal.
Quote by greety
u r all gay

specially eyeofhorus, like eye of gay lol

gtgbai

lololol

That was my friend. I was in Cisco class doing VLSM and I got bored..obviously. He said 'let my type something'..so I did. I'm not a man who backs down..like a woman who does.
I don't join clubs, merely rape and pillage.
Ok, rape and pillage Dyer's penis then

He would like that much dearly

/Raining blood fools!
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
I would never do such a thing!

/rides away on tricycle.
That was easily the funniest thing I have heard in a long time. Wish I coul fit it in my sig
I would however rape and pillage dyer's penis only if i get health benefits though.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

I'm thinking I need to bring the Only Thrash Thread back from the dead.
Page 1 of 2