What are your favorite artists? The ones you have delved into most deeply and love the most. This doesn't mean the 'best' (whatever that means ) but what music just takes you there.

Top 5 (No particular order)

Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Dire Straits (Mark Knopfler)
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rush
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones
Cream
Led Zeppelin
The Spiders from Mars
"Rock music is important to people because... it allows you...not to run away
from the problems that are there, but to face up to them, but at
the same time to sort of dance all over them.
That's what rock 'n' roll's about."
--Pete Townshend
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Ac/Dc
Metallica
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Rush
Van Halen

EDIT:Hmmm I have posted in a thread like this before^
[/spam]

Freeze...WTF?
Member #1 of the I Poker club. PM Highvoltage45 to join.
Okay... There is a thread about this already. That was point one.

Point two: All artists in here should be CR... As in, no RHCP or Metallica. This is a CR forum people come on.

*reported*
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Well, I haven't posted in a thread like this before so I'll do mine:

Guns N Roses - original favorite band, I listened to them nonstop for a few months but got bored of them.
King Crimson - current fav. First band I got introduced to when I started listening to prog.
Dream Theater - got Octavarium and the rest soon came after. when I listen to them its like taking a trip somewhere, if anyone knows what i mean?
Yes - I used to like them infinitely more than King Crimson, but after about a year when I kept listening to their albums over and over they fell back behind KC. (still love these guys though)
Emerson, Lake, and Palmer - they make really easygoing music and they show off alot. I love them.

honorable mention:
Pink Floyd - Used to like them alot, but not so much now. I actually don't like their post-Dark Side stuff as much as their older stuff. Dark side is still one of my favorite albums ever though.