Poll: Which is the most powerful word?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which is the most powerful word?
Eradication
2 10%
Mortality
6 29%
Versimilitude
5 24%
Temporal
8 38%
Voters: 21.
K, pick which of these words is the most powerful.

Eradication
:to remove or destroy utterly; extirpate

Mortality:The condition of being susceptible to death

Verisimilitude: The appearance of truth

Temporal

1. of or pertaining to time; something or someone with a set end, a countdown to death.
2. pertaining to or concerned with the present life or this world; worldly: temporal joys.
3. enduring for a time only; temporary; transitory (opposed to eternal). - "Thy world is a temporal passage, vaster than that of of thy life."
Last edited by DanteR* at Feb 20, 2007,
whew.. all these words mentioned above sound all of importance, but i couldnt choose between eradication or temporal.. for mortality, life is full of experience, but at some point, you are created for death.. for verisimilitude, truth is definately a part of life, yet deception plays a greater role.. i chose eradication, because you the the choice weather to exterminate something, or let it be.. for temporal, when DanteR* said a countdown to death, an image came to mind.. a picture where someone was hopeless, and was looking at the clock, knowing when his/her life was going to end.. i think thats something even worst than death itself.. to know whats coming, and when, rather than it sneaking up on you, and finishing the job mysteriously... that's why i couldnt decide between eradicate and temporal..
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
For the record, my word is in there but I'm not voting for it. So to other people whose words are in there...voting for yourself is lame. Well, it's lame in the championship round
I'm such a loser...

*harnesses emotion*

Cut my wrists and black my eyes/ cause Retribution is a dick...
It doesn't look as though Dante is about at the moment, can everyone please identify their words please. I have no idea :/
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.