i really want to get a pet wallaroo. for those of you who don't know, a wallaroo is a native australian mammal created from crossing a kangaroo and a wallabie. they are domestically breeded, and can be kept as pets. they are non aggressive, and pretty much the coolest animals ever!!!

heres a short video of one being walked through the city.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=i9fZgH38bTI
Dammit, i live in australia and never heard of them before...
Quote by IROBOTInferno
Dumbass that is a classical guitar, use nylon strings or the neck will crack... and not the kind you were smoking when you wrote this.
^yeah man. it would be the coolest pet ever. i can just imagine walking down the street with that, or through a mall or something.
i thought its a wallaby. i live in aus and ive never heard of one
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
They are not a cross between a kangaroo and a wallaby...... A lemur would be kooler.....
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
nah, lemurs arent as cool. unfortunately these things are expencive. something like two to four grand for a baby one.
Quote by seokorn

I dunno, it looks like a mini kangaroo so i guess it is cross breeded. A wallaby looks more rounded on the back and is generally fatter than that... but it could just be a starved wallabie.... cool stuff.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
Dumbass that is a classical guitar, use nylon strings or the neck will crack... and not the kind you were smoking when you wrote this.
Quote by seokorn

Thats because that is a wallaby lol. Some American twat just thinks its called a walleroo for some unknown reason.

EDIT: ^ Id wager my life that what you are seeing is a wallaby. I live on an farm in Queensland and we get them every now and then. Guarantee you thats a wallaby not some crossbred freak. lol
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Quote by Aussie Ghost
Thats because that is a wallaby lol. Some American twat just thinks its called a walleroo for some unknown reason.

EDIT: ^ Id wager my life that what you are seeing is a wallaby. I live on an farm in Queensland and we get them every now and then. Guarantee you thats a wallaby not some crossbred freak. lol

Word... the whole concept is fishy considering a kangaroo would obliterate a poor wallaby with such an act.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
Quote by santhony1987
Word... the whole concept is fishy.

Well, there are animals existing that are called walleroos but they are uncommon as all hell. Their main distinguishing characteristic is actually a black nose/snout and i think they stand about half a meter high. Wallabies on the other hand are usually between 20-30 cms tall but i reckon that is just a large wallaby in the vid based on my experiences.

EDIT: I am basing this on the fact that i have never actually seen a walleroo but i have been told that all of them have a black snout. This animal does not have the black snout.
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Quote by Aussie Ghost
Well, there are animals existing that are called walleroos but they are uncommon as all hell. Their main distinguishing characteristic is actually a black nose/snout and i think they stand about half a meter high. Wallabies on the other hand are usually between 20-30 cms tall but i reckon that is just a large wallaby in the vid based on my experiences.

EDIT: I am basing this on the fact that i have never actually seen a walleroo but i have been told that all of them have a black snout. This animal does not have the black snout.

You idiot... You know nothing... Wallaby's are huge, not much smaller then the common Kangaroo..... Trust me i know, ive hit them both driving home at 3 in the morning, there is not much difference in size....

Wallaroos are between 30-50cm tall....
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
I want an alpaca.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
i keep a grown ass lion named carl as a pet. he could kill your walleroo
Come you masters of war,
You who build the big guns
You who build all the planes
You who build all the bombs