Anyone notice that there are almost as many guests as memebers viewing the Pit? I was wondering if they ever come back to read stuff in the Pit again. Or do they just visit once. Or do you think they immediately want to join and become memebers. Possibly they are just people who like the threads but don't play guitar?
What's up?
No...

They're just regular forumers who simply haven't registered.

I was a guest for like a year before I registered on UG.

It's funny to think that they're reading this...

Hi guests!
Theyre stalking us....
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
^Yeah i didn't join right away either. i was wondering if this was the case with the rest of them.
What's up?
Quote by HPLoveCraft
Anyone notice that there are almost as many guests as memebers viewing the Pit? I was wondering if they ever come back to read stuff in the Pit again. Or do they just visit once. Or do you think they immediately want to join and become memebers. Possibly they are just people who like the threads but don't play guitar?

no

i did some viewing before registering, i didn't even know what a forum was

i joined mainly just wanted to ask Qs in the bass forum
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
I stalked UG for quite a while before joining. Hey future members! Sending some hate to the future n00bs...
I didn't join for like a year after I found out about UG...
So I'm almost an April '05er.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I didn't read any forums before joining. I am older than most of the younglings on here though. I was blown away by the vast library of music. This site has grown tremendously over the year and half I've been here. Due to the shutting down of several sites, I can see why. Really, though, UG has been quite innovative and intellectual in the way they went about building this site. It wasn't until I became proficient in all the songs I wanted to learn when I started exploring the site. After that, I've visited multiple times daily. I have recommended to all my musician friends to join, and once they did, they're glad they did
leave me alone, please.
Last edited by astrocreep71 at Feb 20, 2007,