What about car owners on this forum? I has found this article in a google search Choosing a Car Insurance Company. there are so many different types of insurance companies that it makes it nearly impossible to decide which is the best type of coverage for you. Everywhere you look you can see and hear about insurance companies: on the radio while driving down the road, during the commercial of your favorite show on Monday night, and even online, where each company is boasting that it has the lowest rates. So, what do you do? How do you narrow it down? This site http://www.autocarinsurance.biz Tell me that you think. ThanksNick
This is my opinion....

1)take your head out of your ass
2)look at the title of this thread 'tab talk'
3)go masturbate to your ex-girlfriend who your still not over and stop bothering us
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Because when I was younger I would wrap dollar bills around my wang while masturbating to get that extra dirty feeling.

Even though I quit doing it, it still turns me on when I see money.

Http://magnumman.dmusic.com
He only has 2 posts. It's just some sad **** with no life who is getting crack to spamvertise for some no name website.
Stop F*N spamming loser
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by GuitarJunkie
This is my opinion....

1)take your head out of your ass
2)look at the title of this thread 'tab talk'
3)go masturbate to your ex-girlfriend who your still not over and stop bothering us

Wait...that's weird?
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?