I'm pretty sure I might be sigged for asking these questions, but here it goes:

Why do people want extra large jumbo frets for their guitars? Why wouldn't people have regular frets so they could have more of a reach over the fretboard?

And the other question is why doesn't Guitar Center carry certain brands and all of a sudden sell them? For example, I was looking to play myself a Dean guitar, and Guitar Center says they don't carry them. I come back a couple months later, they're freaking everywhere (along with a Razorback )! I would sure like to play an ESP guitar or five, but Guitar Center doesn't carry them. Why is this?

Thanks for helping.
Larger frets are more like playing a scalloped fretboard IMO. Which is pointless if you have a scalloped fretboard like me.

As far as GC, I have no idea.
Quote by DeathForAll
I'm pretty sure I might be sigged for asking these questions, but here it goes:

Why do people want extra large jumbo frets for their guitars? Why wouldn't people have regular frets so they could have more of a reach over the fretboard?

And the other question is why doesn't Guitar Center carry certain brands and all of a sudden sell them? For example, I was looking to play myself a Dean guitar, and Guitar Center says they don't carry them. I come back a couple months later, they're freaking everywhere (along with a Razorback )! I would sure like to play an ESP guitar or five, but Guitar Center doesn't carry them. Why is this?

Thanks for helping.

Bigger frets=bigger bends.

And Guitar Center is a massive company and therefore run by beurocratic assholes. None of them have any idea what's going on.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by DeathForAll

Fret size refers to the size of the metal bars, not the space in between them.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Fret size refers to the size of the metal bars, not the space in between them.

Damn, beat me to it
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com