What is your most disliked guitar(s)?

Mine would have to be the ESP Explorer. I played one, and the neck was so FAT. It was horrible.

I also don't like Les Pauls. Everybody and their sister uses those.

The same goes with SG's. Only pop rock and punk bands use them. Two genres I dislike. The only person who ever gave SG a decent name was Angus Young, but then again, I'm not into AC/DC.
Um, Telecasters.
I know they have their fans but I hate the look and sound of them.
Main Gear:
Ibanez RG550EX
Ibanez S470
Epiphone SG CS Ltd Ed 1966 Reissue
Cort M200/WS
Richwood RS17CCE acoustic
Hayden Mofo
Harley Benton 2x12 Celestion V30

My Band - Haemasmtha
Any guitar typically used for shred
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
I hate V's. They're just so ****ing impractical.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Quote by DeathForAll
The same goes with SG's. Only pop rock and punk bands use them. Two genres I dislike. The only person who ever gave SG a decent name was Angus Young, but then again, I'm not into AC/DC.

First of all, this has been done to death. Second, ever heard of Tony Iommi?
Les Pauls, their great but alot of the time they just sound muffled with standard pickups, you have to be really good to get a good tone out of them and im not
Quote by yawn
Wikipedia articles are my inspiration.

www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Custom Strat
Roland Cube 30 (soon upgrading to Peavy Valveking 112)
Danelectro FAB Metal
Marshall VT-1

RIP Chris Benoit
Quote by DeathForAll
What is your most disliked guitar(s)?

Mine would have to be the ESP Explorer. I played one, and the neck was so FAT. It was horrible.

I also don't like Les Pauls. Everybody and their sister uses those.

Well there's The Casualties... I can't think of any other punk bands that employ a SG player.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

A lot of street punk bands around me use SG's
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by yeahyeah
A lot of street punk bands around me use SG's

Well The Casualties was all I could think of off the top of my head.

But come to think of it I believe I've seen the guitarist for Leftover Crack playing an SG.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar

Quote by Bubban

Jimi played an SG in the early days, and George Harrison did towards the end of the Beatles
Bones, sinking like stones.
Quote by DeathForAll

What about Eric Clapton and his fool guitar? And the only guitars I've seen Hendrix with that weren't strats were SGs or Vs.

But personally I think these are damn ugly. http://www.guitar.com.au/guitars/electric/MusicMan/images/inst_axis.gif
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
Last edited by burntfacedog at Feb 20, 2007,
I dislike jacksons, played a custom one...or as he said, and it was..ugh, the neck was horrible, but the trem was pretty fun to play with.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
OMFG! i HATE telecasters. i dont know why, they just really piss me off and i hav always thought they were evil... not in the good way
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/NotsodumbnowamI.jpg[/img]
George Bush - "More than just a euphanism of pubic hair" - Colin Mocharie

MySpace be my friend,...... please?

Quote by iamded
My god... so simple... yet so fucking genius! You rock.
Quote by Fire Hawk
evil... not in the good way

Haha, that's funny.
Main Gear:
Ibanez RG550EX
Ibanez S470
Epiphone SG CS Ltd Ed 1966 Reissue
Cort M200/WS
Richwood RS17CCE acoustic
Hayden Mofo
Harley Benton 2x12 Celestion V30

My Band - Haemasmtha
Quote by GdayArmstrong
i hate ibanez, jackson, dean, esp, ltd, and every other "metal" brand you can think of

Ibanez makes kickass semi-hollowbodies man. Not to mention, for sheer playability, "metal" guitars as you put them own everything else. Except Vigier
Quote by TCkarlos
BC Rich Warlocks made me feel physically sick

I second that motion with a passion.
I'm so damn jealous of myself.
Quote by GdayArmstrong
i hate ibanez, jackson, dean, esp, ltd, and every other "metal" brand you can think of

Ibanez ESP and dean have hollow body and les paul style models
ESP have strat models (as of 2007 i may think of gettin one )
and Dean have alsorts of other non metal guitars.

Anyway there isnt really many guitars i actually dislike tbh, I'm not amazingly fond of Les Pauls but they're still good.
Ah, the Ibanez S520EX is one I dislike. Well the one i played (I know my S470 and the S520 are practically the same it was probably just the one i tried) it felt horrible, plus its more expensive than the S470 and the S470 is more practical.

Anyways, I used to dislike Tele's but Ithink they're ace now.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
Ibanez ESP and dean have hollow body and les paul style models
ESP have strat models (as of 2007 i may think of gettin one )
and Dean have alsorts of other non metal guitars.

Anyway there isnt really many guitars i actually dislike tbh, I'm not amazingly fond of Les Pauls but they're still good.
Ah, the Ibanez S520EX is one I dislike. Well the one i played (I know my S470 and the S520 are practically the same it was probably just the one i tried) it felt horrible, plus its more expensive than the S470 and the S470 is more practical.

Anyways, I used to dislike Tele's but Ithink they're ace now.

Warlocks are ok... others like the bich, or the widow... which are too much... um... un-shaped.
Other than the BC Rich... I don't like Artist's Signature Guitars... I mean, why should people spend so much money to have a COPY of someone else's guitar? I'd rather have my own personalized guitar and spend the same amount of money...
Quote by Kenit
Warlocks are ok... others like the bich, or the widow... which are too much... um... un-shaped.
Other than the BC Rich... I don't like Artist's Signature Guitars... I mean, why should people spend so much money to have a COPY of someone else's guitar? I'd rather have my own personalized guitar and spend the same amount of money...

Eh, true. I think it's kind of shitty to have to pay hundreds more dollars on the signature guitars, when you can get almost the same a lot cheaper. And the signature guitars usually only have small differences.
I'm so damn jealous of myself.
ESP, Dean, BC Rich, Jackson and Ibanez guitars just don't suit me. I've played a load of them lot and i just don't like the feel of them.

Well some Ibanez guitars like the Artist series is ok, these superstrat style guitars they make though - i just don't like them. What's more everyone plays them so i'm sick of the sight of them too.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.