ok well most of you guys love metal now i have nothing against it but i just can't really get into it.....what do u guys like about it and plz try and convince me why it's so great and y u love to play it....so um yea thanks

Chris
becuase the solos are great and i love the whole i dunno the guitar working is awsome yea about it
What's NOT to like?
There's energy, skill needed, musicianship... and a sense of togetherness. It takes a certain breed to be a true metalhead.
Awwwwwwwww...
OH YEAH! What other music lets you have guitar solos?!? A metal guitar solo is like crack to me!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
i guess u guys are right but im still not convinced maybe u could put the bestest ever pwnage metal song that roxors uve ever heard...zors....

alright im dun

i hope u get the drift

Chris
true jthm_guitarist but you forgot THE SOUL!
most other genres barely even touch on the amount of soul that metal acheives.
The fact the musicians are serious about making music. Seriously, all this mainstream crap is all about making money and there's no real music happening. Just boring cliche crap that appeals to the masses.
The more you know, the less you understand.
last.fm
Quote by sirAbe
i guess u guys are right but im still not convinced maybe u could put the bestest ever pwnage metal song that roxors uve ever heard...zors....

Dream Theater - Stream of Consciousness
Quote by tubadude
i lost my virginity before my dad.

Click
I used to hate all rock.

Then I got into metal. Prog metal and shred more specifically

I love violins. That should tell you why.