Page 1 of 4
Heh, God bless America...
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
(Invalid img)

This guy's in my town!
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
why cant Australia introduce megans law
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him
(")_(") on his way to world domination.

AUSTRALIA FTW!

Matt Bellamy > Shred

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. I am an 8%er
It sucks we can't do that in the UK
Quote by el-ECTRO
You have the most awesome username ever. I am not worthy.

Timendi causa est nescire

well at least now i know my neighbors name..

edit: And hes a rapist!!! beautiful!!!
I dont know...

Lets talk about the weather!

Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Wait, I had an idea other than killing and skull fucking? What's up with me today...
WOW... thanks for the link
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
while i understand why they do this, it is IMO a gtoss invasion of privacy, especially for non-violent offenders (i.e. people convicted of statutory rape) and shouldnt be accessable t the general public except for in certain cases.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Like all the offenders in my area are child molesters...
I like your Christ; I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Can someone give me an address so I can test it out?

This system is awful I feel. Some people on the list will be kids who had sex with their girlfriends a year earlier than the law allows. They're then on this list for people to attack.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Last edited by TeenBite at Feb 20, 2007,
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
while i understand why they do this, it is IMO a gtoss invasion of privacy, especially for non-violent offenders (i.e. people convicted of statutory rape) and shouldnt be accessable t the general public except for in certain cases.

Man, this is pretty ****ed up. Does anyone recall something Ben Franklin once said-"A man who trades his freedom for security has neither." Now, I get that these people are, at least for the most part, convicted felons, and that this for your protection and so you know, but I don't think it's right to profile people and flash it about like this. Think about the implications, you know?
There are 56 offenders near me

I cant believe I live 2 miles away from this:

Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

^ think of the experience he has and what he can show you
Quote by Holy Katana
God created man before creating woman, because you need a rough draft before you create a masterpiece.

Member #4 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM altronataku or apocalypse13 to join.
lol this thread is hilarious!
"The inner machenisms of my mind are an inigma."

-Patrick Star

That guy lives 0.44 miles away from me and 0.55 miles away from the High School.

Great job, Dover!
(Invalid img)

Less than half-a-mile away, beautiful...

EDIT: I found a father and son who're both registered offenders! Living in the same house!

I guess the saying is right.
For these things give thanks at nightfall:The day gone, a guttered torch,A sword tested, the troth of a maid,Ice crossed, ale drunk.-The Hávamál
Last edited by MuffinMan at Feb 20, 2007,
Is it me or do they all look retarded?
Private guitar lessons available in West London, UK with an experienced and qualified tutor. Most subjects/styles covered. PM me for more information.

and

and

All live at the same location, a few miles from my house. =(
Quote by cubedeathk

No my friends Dinosaurs walked this earth with Man.

Dude get the **** out of here!! I have some dude named Angel who lives like 100 feet from my house (and my 14-year-old sister). Now I see why these people should be put in concentration camps.
2004 Fender Mexican Fat Strat
2003 Epiphone SG-400
Marshall DSL-401
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter

http://www.myspace.com/realityfracture/
theres a sex offender who lives one street away from my college campus. we were all warned about him a while ago. he rides his bike around campus at night..... scary
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
Quote by Skraeling86
I live in Detroit. I bet I'm swimming in sex offenders...

I live in Auburn Hills. I've found that there are about 9 offenders that live less than a mile from 3 schools, and none of them are young.....

Though as a side note I'll add that while it does strike me as concerning, some of them are probably decent people who made a mistake that will follow them around until their death. Perhaps drunk or depressed or any other number of reasons. I'm not saying that that makes it ok that they've done the act, but it IS possible that they're only trying to get on with their lives.
Last edited by Hawk127 at Feb 20, 2007,
Dude, there's 241 offenders living within 5 miles of my school.

Around 236 of those are child molesters. O_o
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
our town's messed up pretty bad. we have so many.

(Invalid img)
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Pfft, don't need that.

I know of at least 3 from my town convicted in the past 2 years.

EDIT: Calebrocker, is that Mr. Peppers?
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

They have Brian Peppers on that website.

Home Address
11239 WATERVILLE ST
WHITEHOUSE, OH 43571-9813
Distance: Unknown miles

First Name: Brian
Middle Name: J
Last Name: Peppers

Physical Characteristics
Hair: Brown Eye: Blue
Height: 5'7" Weight: 170 lbs.

Markings
No markings provided
Conviction(s)
2907.05- Gross Sexual Imposition, Attempt to Commit

^ Yes everyone's seen brian peppers atleast 30 times now

I ran a search of the area I might be moving to (westbury, NY) and found 78 of them.

Jolly...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
48 offenders found near my house, most of them child offenders...great. But the most hilarious part of this is this guy:

(Invalid img)

That is one happy fucking child molester

I am pretty suprised they freely give out these peoples addresses and stuff though, I would think that desire for these people to die would be pretty high, hell I wouldn't cry if they bit the bullet, and if any of them messed with my family all I'd have to do is to look up their name on this fun little database.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by MuffinMan
I guess the saying is right.

Which saying? The family that rapes together, stays together?
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
What a shitty world we live in...

where you can lynch someone because you saw thier pic on the web.
Quote by popapez
theres a sex offender who lives one street away from my college campus. we were all warned about him a while ago. he rides his bike around campus at night..... scary

That's what you get for going to a SUNY school!
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Page 1 of 4