my old Les Paul copy i used to use annoyed me cuase it had really bad fret buzz. ive noticed that its actually not such a bad guitar so id like to try and reduce the fret buzz. i have no idea how to do this so help would be appreciated.
Is there any way to do this?
DONT FEAR THE REAPER!
Quote by PureIronMaiden
it got humbuckers right?

..that has no relation to fret buzz...

anyway, it would have a tuneomatic bridge right? just tighten the thumbscrews on the bit with the saddles to raise and lower the action
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
yeah just raise the saddles, its the screws at the very back of the bridge.. Tighten them.
Quote by JordanStreet
yeah just raise the saddles, its the screws at the very back of the bridge.. Tighten them.

raising the saddles will not always help. If the neck is bowing it will require a neck adjusment. The saddle positions will also affect the neck intonation. An easy way to determine your neck intonation is to hit each string on the 12th fret. if the note is sharp, move the saddle back. if it is flat, move the saddle forward.
The buzz is only really on the top E and A string. so any detailed advice would be great becuase we dnt have a guitar repair dude where i live.
DONT FEAR THE REAPER!