Hey dudes and dudettes,

Been saving up, and I've got around £800-1000 to spend ($1500-1800), and I've narrowed my choices for new pickups/amp to the following. I liked them all, but just wanted some opinions on what you all thought I should choose...

My guitar: Schecter C-1 Elite
Music I play/write: fast/heavy punk/hardcore
Guitar/tone/riff influences: Dave Baksh (Sum 41), Phil Sneed (Story of the Year), James Hetfield (Metallica).
Needs: Tight, clear, focused sound. Amp-wise; bright but not too bright, tight bass and low mids. Pickup-wise; again, clear and tight. Good bass and low-mid response. I do a lot of fast chugging and riffing, so I want palm-muted chugs to really be focused and jump out.

My choices so far:

Pickups:
Bareknuckle Miracle Man/Cold Sweat set.
EMG 81/60 set.
Any other recommendations?

Amps:
Marshall JCM-800
Marshall DSL-50
Laney GH50L
Any other recommendations?

Thanks!
jcm 800s are prized for thier sound
BC Rich Mocking bird
Ibanez Artcore
Epiphone LP JR customized
80's Vantage
Takamine 12 String
Ibanez Bass
Washburn Bass
Marshall JCM900
Marshall 1960a 4x12 with 75's
Acoustic 150
Line 6 POD
Boss OC-2
Heil Talk box
Those EMG's would work, what guitar have you got, if there are any single coils then Seymour Duncan Hot rails in the right position would work
Quote by yawn
Wikipedia articles are my inspiration.

www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Custom Strat
Roland Cube 30 (soon upgrading to Peavy Valveking 112)
Danelectro FAB Metal
Marshall VT-1

RIP Chris Benoit
sorry about the c-1.........be carefull.....SOFT FRETS....can never go wrong with jcm 800.....but try a few first......they are all different, even though same model....(dont wanna spend even more money moddin it.) no boogie's either, if you know how to play you'll hate it in a month......pickups?.......bill lawrence...mmmmmm tone. lollar makes sick sounds......EMG is great equalizer...make your strat and your paul sound exectly the same......who wants that?.......cheap and easy,..get yourself a dimarzio paf pro for bridge and a reg. paf for neck.low/mid output with lots of clarity....let your amp and your fingers do the work.
^Pfft, if you don't like the old Boogie Marks, something is seriously wrong with you.
I definately don't like Recto's... I find the gain too saturated and the bass too flabby. I've not considered DiMarzios's or Bill Lawrences... nice suggestion... Do people agree on PAF Pro/Reg PAF combo?
^ PAFS are great, they stay really articulate at higher gain settings, just make sure your amp can dish it out though.
Cool cool. I really don't know much about DiMarzio's, so any more information is most welcome! How do they compare tone/EQ-wise, etc, to the EMG and Bareknuckles?