without fiitng a new bridge, not sure, there are some guitars you cand do that, look at similar guitars, maybe Ibanez that already have tremelo's
Quote by yawn
Wikipedia articles are my inspiration.

www.myspace.com/symmetry4321

Custom Strat
Roland Cube 30 (soon upgrading to Peavy Valveking 112)
Danelectro FAB Metal
Marshall VT-1

RIP Chris Benoit
Yes, you can add a trem, I'd say, I've never done it, but I've heard of it being done. It will require some pretty extensive work such as re-routing, re wiring, it'll be kinda costly, but that is a very sweet guitar, good luck.
Just buy a whammy pedal. Trying to fit a trem on a guitar thats not made to have one is a buttload of work and you'll half destroy the guitar in the process.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
noone needs a trem, its probably the most overused gimmick ever, but yeah you can do it, youll need to do extensive routing though, and it will probably cost at least $500 (including the price of the trem system) to have it done.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
cost you more in the long run to add a trem, than buying a guitar with a good trem already on it, not worth it.

Quote by bonchie1
Just buy a whammy pedal. Trying to fit a trem on a guitar thats not made to have one is a buttload of work and you'll half destroy the guitar in the process.

whammy pedal is not really like a trem at all. The divebomb feature is laughable compared to the real thing. The only feature I really use often on the whammy pedal is the harmonizer.

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
noone needs a trem, its probably the most overused gimmick ever, but yeah you can do it, youll need to do extensive routing though, and it will probably cost at least $500 (including the price of the trem system) to have it done.

meh, maybe "you" don't need a trem, but don't make the generalization for everyone. A lot of my favorite players use the trem quite a bit, and some of their material would be virtually impossible to cover without one. I didn't think I would miss having a trem, but I find myself reaching for it when I've played hardtails, even if it's just for a little vibrato on chords and whatnot.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Adding a trem usually cost about 200-500$, it depends on the guitar. I say just sell that one or save up and buy the ESP MH-400 with the tremlo. The tremelo isnt great since its a licencsed floyd rose, but you can change it into a original.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

You're forgetting being able to do awesome squeals like Dimebag used to do..