Does anyone know what tuning Isis tends to play in? I think it's probably drop-B, but I'm not sure.

What do you guys think of Isis, anyway? I saw them open for Tool, and I immediately loved them.
Member #7 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame...
Incinerate!
yes they do use drop B tuning to simulate 7 string guitars.. and yes their great and i'm a huge fan. i just love atmospheric ambient metal.
although i think that their latest album was a bit weak...
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe

voodoo child - jimi hendrix (good song by a crap guitarist)
nothing else matters - metalica (closest they'll ever come to true metal)
can't stop - rhcp (john is not god)
fix you - coldplay (the shredding is top)
oops i don't think this belongs in the pit. i shouldn't have posted. damn
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe

voodoo child - jimi hendrix (good song by a crap guitarist)
nothing else matters - metalica (closest they'll ever come to true metal)
can't stop - rhcp (john is not god)
fix you - coldplay (the shredding is top)
Yeah the last album was different but still good
however panopticon is classiiiiiic.
i love em and what they do, just a shame theres alot of copy cats to them
they are by far one of the best bands in the world. and i think they put not only the people who copy them to shame but the entire rock genre thats developed off mtv and boy bands with guitars to shame as well.
I love Isis. As has been said before me, they use drop B alot. Altough I know that they have dropped all the way down to F on a couple of songs.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I saw them opening for Tool. Didn't like em but, I'm not gonna lie, I didn't pay too much attention to them. More time was spent rolling joints and stuff preparing for Tool's arrival.