Just speculation, but I don't believe Dean manufactures Batio's double guitar for commercial sale. You'll have to hit up the custom shop.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Quote by Bazilisck311
Just speculation, but I don't believe Dean manufactures Batio's double guitar for commercial sale. You'll have to hit up the custom shop.

+1

But why in the Hell would you want one? Those things are intimidating. Nah, go for it.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']+1

But why in the Hell would you want one? Those things are intimidating. Nah, go for it.

too true, those things are just damn scary!!
i couldnt play one!
i can have a go thought.
i say you get your ass to the Dean custom shop!
scary? intimidating? whats wrong with you its just downright stupid. theres no reason to play lefty and righty at the same time. i guess its fun to just show off but why would you spend all that money to get a custom shop like that
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Until you can afford £5000 just get a snare drum stand and stick a left handed guitar onto it (apparently what batio did before he had a double guitar)
Quote by rage6945
scary? intimidating? whats wrong with you its just downright stupid. theres no reason to play lefty and righty at the same time. i guess its fun to just show off but why would you spend all that money to get a custom shop like that

Harmonized solos, rhythm and lead at the same, etc.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Quote by Bazilisck311
Harmonized solos, rhythm and lead at the same, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSLa66-lJWc

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Quote by rage6945

maybe he has a left handed friend he wants to jam with...

Michael Angelo Batio was at the Music Live exhibition in Birmingham last year (of course, i mean the UK, not alabama...).
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.